Hi Friends, if you're looking for the final The Best Yes webcast replay, click here.

Friday, April 5

Friday Favorites: Cuteness

To start this Friday Favorites, I must advise you first and foremost not to forget to wash the conditioner out of your hair. It’s never a good idea. And then deciding to just blow dry it and hope for the best?

Well, that’s just a whole ‘nother level of disaster.

I speak from personal experience people.

It’s the opposite of this week’s theme, cuteness.

blog post-2

First, the shoes. I’m not typically an animal print kind of gal. But I adore the cuteness found in the leopard flat. I’m not sure at all if you can wear these into the spring and summer so I may be a day late and a dollar short on including these. But at $19.99 I couldn’t resist. Thank you Target.

The earrings. These just make me want to be nice to somebody. Not that I’m typically in the mood to be not nice. But slipping these on with a casual white t-shirt, your favorite jeans, a few slim gold bangles (and maybe even the leopard flats) just might make me want to hug you.

And that’s big. Because while I do love a good handshake, I’m an awkward hugger. But not in these earrings. I’m convinced.

The bag. This is one I’ll have to save for. It’s a bit pricey. But I think I could just casually sling this on and it might make even a grocery store trip fun. Oh who am I kidding. Grocery stores are never fun. But maybe with this purse they might be?

The necklace. Y’all know I write for and adore my friends at (in)Courage

Well, they recently came out with this “Redeemed Necklace” that I think makes for the perfect birthday little something-something for a friend. I love the layered charm look and the meaning of “redeemed.” I might have just bought one for you. See details below.

The Tea. I have no idea if I’d like the actual taste of this tea but I sure do like the thought of it. I’m trying to drink less sodas (I know, I know all my organic friends are just horrified that I like carbonated chemicals. They are all the time giving me scary articles to read. But the delight of the fizz just sometimes calls my name.)

Think of how impressed they’d be if they saw me just casually sipping on this tea with fruit hanging off the side. Is lemon a fruit? I’m thinking yes.

And finally the notebook. I just love something cute upon which to scribble my lists and thoughts and ideas. Life is too short to use the backs of receipts to entrust your most profound ideas, or absolutely not profound at all ideas.

So, back to the necklace I mentioned above. I’m giving one away today! Just leave a comment below telling me what you’d like to see covered on future Friday Favorites posts and you’ll be entered to win. And then the next time we see each other we could both wear them and be twins! Or not.

Smiles. Happy Friday.

I would love to see your favorite kitchen must-haves. <3
    Love the give-a-way! :D

How about the favorite thing that happened to you or that you heard about from the week.

Connie C. says:

How about your favorite books? Or even just authors?

I love the lepord shoes also. What are some of your favorite quotes or scripture verses?

I love reading all the emails articles that you send out and this Favorite Friday article is addition. Love the necklace!

Emma R. says:

What are your favorite places to visit?

favorite quick healthy meals and favorite hair products/accessories

Sharon Quevreaux says:

Would love to hear your favorite scriptures & how they helped you through difficult times!

Sandi in MN says:

I love the favorite kitchen things but if you don’t like to cook, it wouldn’t be very fun! Or how about favorite vacation places, themes, times.

Whoa, isabel marant pas cher remarkable item. sac longchamps Your organization have to see shoes today whilst it’s still in store . . . soldes longchamp sacs Cease Complaining And Initiate a personal isabel marant soldes Project sacs michael kors en ligne In exchange
    RblKht sneakers isabel marant WurVxh IfhHvu longchamp pliage tote NytHob http://longchampbagsuk.ucoz.co.uk HdkYuv soldes sac guess MpdFno http://guesssacmain.webnode.fr IcoPvx longchamp hobo OlbPkh WpiMzh boutique isabel marant PpqTte
    SanQvt longchamps pas cher NrdOpt UzdExl longchamp sacs soldes EuwAii http://longchampsacssoldes.webnode.fr/ OpdPff sac longchamps soldes McaQfq http://soldessacslongchamp2013.webnode.fr/ KmcGnm longchamp solde RayTyw RzwHyp longchamp solde SwwRgr http://longchamps2013.webnode.fr/ paBgw
    VznObq sac longchamps soldes ZatYhh JhnDjy soldes sacs longchamp PacDfj http://saclongchampprix.webnode.fr/ XxtRji longchamp cuir SkxAqv SixRtn about OonVga http://longchampsparis.webnode.fr/ HjxGrc sac longchamps pliage pas cher UgdYxg wuZea
    Sick of the numerous online updates? sacs longchamp hobo on this site for you personally isabel marant sneakers! This kind of online is in fact really excellent, it’s a lot of longchamp pliage soldescapabilities and functions longchamp le pliage. Report of optimistic things to do to learn more about longchamp pas cher before you’re abandoned.

Monique Blackburn says:

I’d love to hear funny things your kids have said (maybe keep that anonymous bc of their ages now!). That necklace is adorable! I’d be thrilled to be twinsies with you :)

Lisa, you are “too cute”, always look forward to what you will say next :-))

Dorothy Jackson says:

Are you into painted furniture? Restoring and painting old furniture is such a thrill. It reminds me of the restoring of my soul upon occasion, when I have drifted away from my first love, and then the thrill of painting over the old, squashing it into nothingness like the forgiveness of God, wiping me clean, and starting with a beautiful new ME. I love painted furniture.

Hi Lysa,
    I was at the bridging the gap confernce in MN and loved your talk. For your next Friday favorites could you tell us about Your favorite place to find peace? The place you go to meet with God. What kind of things do you bring with you or do you have in your peaceful place? What helps you relax especially when your trying to meet book deadlines? Wishing you a peaceful Friday :)
    Warmly,
    Kayla

I would give it to my niece Savannah she is 15 going on 25 and she is in that faze of her live where she is searching for herself. I just hope that she find herself in God’s arms and not in the arms of something evil! I pray that every day.

Jennifer says:

I would love to see your favorite places: could be in the world, backyard, coffee shop, etc.

Thanks for the opportunity to win!