A million tears.
One thousand hours of study.
Countless days writing.
One heart that didn’t think I could live this message.
And a God that didn’t let me drown in my sorrow or give up.
I’m grateful to finally get to show you the book that wouldn’t let me go and quite honestly helped shift my soul toward healing — Forgiving What You Can’t Forget: Discover How to Move On, Make Peace with Painful Memories, and Create a Life That’s Beautiful Again — releasing on November 17th.
If you’ve ever struggled to understand why God would ask you to be the one who forgives when you’re the one who has already suffered the most, I understand. And I wrote this message just for you.
In these pages, I’ll help you:
- Learn how to move on when the other person refuses to change and never says they’re sorry.
- Walk through a step-by-step process to free yourself from the hurt of your past and feel less offended today.
- Discover what the Bible really says about forgiveness and the peace that comes from living it out right now.
- Identify what’s stealing trust and vulnerability from your relationships so you can believe there is still good ahead.
- Disempower the triggers hijacking your emotions by embracing the two necessary parts of forgiveness.
And although it won’t be available for a few more months, you can preorder Forgiving What You Can’t Forget today and start reading the first 3 chapters immediately. You’ll also receive helpful resources you can work through right now and access to a private Facebook group I’m hosting where we can process the hard and holy parts of forgiveness together.
Please know that I wrote this message because I desperately needed this message in my own life. And now that the book is almost here, there’s a part of me that wants to throw a party and invite you all over to my place.
Then there’s another part that wants to go sit somewhere by myself and cry… from relief. From joy. From absolute amazement with our God who knows us and loves us best of all.
I can’t wait to take this journey with you.