I love books. I love getting lost in them. And I love finding myself in them. I love authors that put into words what I’m feeling but can’t quite express myself. I love messages that step on my toes and then take me straight to Jesus.
My shelves are full of words on pages in chapters in books.
But you know whose book is missing in my life? Yours.
That message that’s been stirring in your heart and nipping at the edge of your dreams? The one you know you’re supposed to write but haven’t known how to start… it’s time.
I’m just going to be bold and say today is the day. We at Proverbs 31 Ministries would love for you to join us for the She Speaks conference this July 25-27th.
Getting equipped to walk out your calling is the best investment you can make this year.
I’ll be there ready to show you how to turn that idea… that message… your story… your passionate calling into a book.
If you aren’t a writer, don’t worry! She Speaks isn’t just for writers. It’s for speakers and leaders too! It’s for any woman who wants to learn how to better maximize the message God has placed on her heart to reach and help more people.
At She Speaks, you will:
- Learn to engage an audience with your story and how to unpack biblical Truth.
- Discover how to write effectively and get published.
- Make connections with editors, agents, publishers, and other authors.
- Step into your unique ministry calling with excellence and a better understanding of how to lead others.
- Customize your experience with breakout sessions that apply to your specific needs, publisher appointment options, and Q&A sessions with top authors, speakers and podcasters.
It’s going to be amazing! It’s my favorite event of the year, and I can’t wait to see you there. Click here for more information and to register for She Speaks.