Do you ever find yourself saying, “this isn’t turning out the way I thought it would”?
Maybe you have this feeling that circumstances should be better than they are.
Relationships should be better than they are.
Your marriage should be better than it is.
Finances should be better than they are.
Life should be better than it is.
And underneath it all, you’re disappointed.
I deeply and personally understand that ache. If you’ve followed along with my story, you know that the last few years I’ve been walking through heartbreak after heartbreak with my marriage, my family, and my health.
But God has been showing me such rich truths from His Word that have literally saved my life. And I want to share that hope with you to help you in your own disappointments. That’s why I wrote my new book, It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way: Finding Unexpected Strength When Disappointments Leave You Shattered.
In this book, we’ll learn to:
● Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment by discovering how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
● Train ourselves to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so we can stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes.
● Discover the secret of being steadfast and not panicking when God actually does give us more than we can handle.
● Shift our suspicion that God is cruel or unfair to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing us.
● Know how to encourage a friend and help her navigate hard realities with real help from God’s truth.
It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way hasn’t released yet, but you can pre-order your copy today and get the first 3 chapters immediately. You’ll also gain access to a private Facebook group I’m hosting with my friends where we’ll process through deep disappointments together.
I love you, friend. Let’s meet in the pages of the book and journey on together.