Whether you’ve been hurt before, or you’ve inadvertently hurt someone else, this teaching on forgiveness will change the way you see yourself and others. After you listen to episode one of the Proverbs 31 Ministries Podcast, you’ll learn that in order for the Lord to take you to a new season, you have to let go of unforgiveness.
To help you understand how to forgive and grow in your calling, Proverbs 31 Ministries President Lysa TerKeurst takes us through Joseph’s journey in the book of Genesis. You’ll discover…
- Forgiveness, or “letting go,” is directly tied to your ability to grow in your calling.
- Just because you feel offended doesn’t mean you have to live offended.
- What you see as a rejection is often God’s protection for the calling He has for your life.
To download the transcript for this episode, click here.
- Uninvited by Lysa TerKeurst
- Connect with Lysa TerKeurst on Instagram at @lysaterkeurst
- Subscribe to the Proverbs 31 Ministries Podcast on iTunes
- New to Proverbs 31? Click here to discover all the resources we have available for FREE!