How do we navigate relationships with those who have hurt us or continue to pull us into dysfunction?

Sign up to receive a free and helpful 3-day devotional called

Stop Dancing With Dysfunction: 3 Days to Setting Better Boundaries today!

l

Join me in Israel in 2019!

June 19, 2018

Have you ever wanted to visit the Holy Land but weren’t sure where you could find a tour that would take you to your favorite places in God’s Word, include solid Bible teaching on-site, and provide a deeper understanding of Scripture?

I’m so excited to tell you that I’ve partnered with LifeWay and my friend Lisa Harper for a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Israel in 2019 that will be centrally focused on all of those things!

We’ll visit many of the places you know from Scripture, like the Garden of Gethsemane, the Sea of Galilee, and Jerusalem. But we’ll also make stops at places that very few tours travel to—and those are some of my favorites! Lisa and I will be teaching on location and can’t wait to see you there.

You can find out more information on dates and pricing, see the itinerary, and reserve your spot today by clicking here.

If you love studying the Bible and want to have a fresh encounter with Scripture, you don’t want to miss this trip!

You May Also Like…
Stop Dancing With Dysfunction: 3 Days to Setting Better Boundaries

Stop Dancing With Dysfunction: 3 Days to Setting Better Boundaries

Do you ever feel like relationships are amazing ... until they're not? I understand this frustration.  Because the more deeply we are invested in someone, the more their choices affect us — emotionally, physically, mentally and financially. So how do we navigate...

The 5 Healing Perspectives You Need For Your Hurt or Heartbreak

The 5 Healing Perspectives You Need For Your Hurt or Heartbreak

Do you ever find yourself replaying and reliving the details of the deep hurt in your life? I understand. I’ve been there.  And whether you’ve experienced pain through an event or a collection of hurt that built over time because someone wasn’t who they were...

The Book I Didn’t Want to Write, But Desperately Needed

The Book I Didn’t Want to Write, But Desperately Needed

A million tears. One thousand hours of study. Countless days writing. One heart that didn’t think I could live this message. And a God that didn’t let me drown in my sorrow or give up. I'm grateful to finally get to show you the book that wouldn’t let me go and quite...

25 Comments
  1. Amelinda Casias

Hi. I am interested in the trip, however, will I be traveling on plane alone or meeting a group in a specific airport; and traveling together on the same plane?
    By the way, I am from San Antonio, Texas. Thanks,
    Amelinda

• Anna Howard

Hi, I’m Anna Howard. I live in San Antonio also. I’m planning a trip to Israel but no one in my family wants to go and neither do my friends, so I thought I would Google to see if there was a group. I have found flying out of Austin or Houston is cheaper.

2. Brenda

I want go more than anything. I’ve asked Suzie before if future trip has been planned. I have ask my husband if Im aloud I don’t have job. I be traveling alone. I don’t have anyone go with me.
    Brenda Miller
    West Grove, Pa

3. Joy

Oh this sounds wonderful!! I had a trip planned this past Feb to Israel, but had to cancel unfortunately…. and to be honest, I am not sure my husband is bent on going or not. I think this would be a wonderful trip – just women. BUT will check with him, as if he wants to go, then we will have to book with a mixed group 🙂
    Joy
    Manitoba, Canada

4. Christina

Hello Lysa (and Lisa)!
    How many applicants/people will you be travelling alongside with? I would love to go, however the price seems a bit steep for me.
    Lysa, I just wanted to say that you’re one of my personal heroes and have largely impacted my life by your words. You’re such an inspiration to me. I love getting to read your books/devotionals and dig even deeper into what the Lord has in store for my life and His Kingdom. Thank you for your faith and commitment to Our Papa. Let me know about the maximum amount of people you are bringing with you and Lisa.

5. Kelli

Is this just for women? Or for husbands as well?

• Lysa TerKeurst

Hi Kelli!

Anyone is welcome to come 🙂 Yay!

Mary Scott, LT Ministry Team

6. Cheryl T

Hi…just wanted folks to know that you can call the tour company and ask about the Room Sharing option. There’s a form you have to fill out and return to get on the list. That’s what I did. Seems like priority is given to 2 guest parties. You can go solo but there’s a per diem fee (just over $100/day) but that’s kinda steep. So, there’s the option of getting paired up with a room buddy. I’m trusting God for choosing who that may be.
    Running hard after Him!
    Cheryl

• joy russell

Thank you for that information – I think I will also do the room share option and like you trust God will pair me with whomever He feels is right .

• Kim

Hi Cheryl,

What do you mean by priority given to two guests? Don’t want to be left out there alone, as I have booked single.

7. Jill Tracey

Lysa! Jeremy and I are hosting a tour of the Holy Lands in Israel during those some exact dates. Maybe we’ll see you in Jerusalem or in the Galilee! Ha ha! Love to you, friend.

8. Pam Blosser

Are the teachings the same as The Word Alive Lysa and Lifeway did in Orlando, FL?

9. Lisa Boyd

My husband and I will be going and are so very excited! Our 13 year old daughter saw the mail out from Lifeway. She knew how much I loved you, Lysa and said “Mom, you’ve got to go!” I totally agreed and we signed up. I can’t wait to see the Holy Land and be taught by my favorite Bible study teacher!!!

10. Nicole

I really would love to go, but it is right in the middle of my Nursing school. I hope you go again in 2020 or 2021!

• Kandi Fenton

I sooooo hope so too!!!!! I wanted to go with everything in me but can’t afford it for this year right now. I need this in every way 💗

11. Chris B

I am very interested in going on this trip.I would love for my daughter to join me…
    where do I find more information….Chris B

12. Saroja Chepuru

Hey Lysa,
    This is a very nice opportunity. Do you also take care of visas to the place?
    I am not a citizen of US . Please advise.
    Thanks,
    Saroja.

13. Lynda dann

My daughter is interested in
    going; however her she questions since she lives in Atlanta and going alone concerned about how/ where the hook up with the tour.
    Are there others coming from atl and where are they flying to.. To connect with everyone?

14. Holly Traywick

Hey! I am really interested in this trip and I
    I’ve in SC. Any chance there are groups going out of Charlotte? Thank you.

• Lysa TerKeurst

Hey Holly! Here is a link: http://www.inspirationcruises.com/lwi .We are so excited they are interested… you can connect with Inspiration Tours about availability and details.
      – Mary Scott, LT Ministry Team

15. Lori Lyman

Lysa, I am really interested in your 2019 Israel trip. Do you still have space available? I would be travelling alone, and am curious if you have any other single women that I could pair up with? I would be travelling from San Diego and am wondering if I could connect in New York or meet up in Tel Aviv? Any information is most appreciated… thanks so much…=)

16. sandra

Praying that God make a way for me and my niece to go on this trip. It has been a dream of
    mine for years. I am in deep need of a revival.

17. Kandi Fenton

Praying God makes a way!!! I sooooo want to go!

Submit a Comment