Have you ever wished you had help navigating the difficult conversations in your closest relationships? Download your copy of the Healthy Conversations Contract today!

l

Sharing an Update With You

November 1, 2017

Thank you for all of the amazingly kind comments from my last blog post. Your words are absolute treasures to my heart. I’m so grateful for friends like you.

On Monday night, I shared another update on Facebook Live. If you didn’t have a chance to watch that, please see the video below or click here.

I so appreciate your prayers for me, my family, and my doctors over these next couple of weeks. Through each moment, I’m standing on the absolute assurance that God is good, God is good to me, and God is good at being God. Amen!

You May Also Like…
Join Me for She Speaks Online!

Join Me for She Speaks Online!

That God-given message that’s been stirring in your soul? The one you know you’re supposed to share but haven’t known where to start or how to make progress? It's time to take the next step forward, friend. The world needs your voice sharing God’s truth, compassion...

The Importance of Having Honest Conversations

The Importance of Having Honest Conversations

We all need friends we can trust. Those we can have honest conversations with in the midst of our pain and confusion. People who don’t pull away when things get messy. If you’ve felt stuck in past hurts, I would love to be that friend for you today. I understand,...

Finding Peace When We’re Tempted to Panic

Finding Peace When We’re Tempted to Panic

“When Daniel knew that the document had been signed, he went to his house where he had windows in his upper chamber open toward Jerusalem. He got down on his knees three times a day and prayed and gave thanks before his God, as he had done previously.” Daniel 6:10...

150 Comments
  1. Selena Douglass

I just wanted to say that I am praying for you. I was diagnosed with breast cancer (stage Ic) 3 1/2 years ago. I chose to just have a lumpectomy. At a retreat right after I was diagnosed, I felt God’s presence giving me words of encouragement and comfort. He told me He had this. And he did. His peace carried me through 5 months of chemo and 2 months of radiation. My motto was “God’s got my back and my front,” and He has yours too.

2. Janie

Praying for you precious sister in Christ. ♡

3. Christine

Hello Lisa,
    It’s shocking to hear you have breast cancer. I will pray that the Lord heals you of this debilitating disease and radical surgery. I know it is quite a trial, not only because of the fact it is the Big C but because of the adjustment of post-surgery. Thank God for God that we have Him in our lives. You will come out of this with flying colors. Thankfully our identity is with God and not man. You are loved and that’s all that matters.
    I know a lot of people give advice and it’s probably overwhelming. I will just say to incorporate a lot more organic vegetables and fruits in your diet to give you a better chance in recovery. God bless you.

4. Jen

God is using you and your ministry in a powerful way. I am praying for you.

5. Kim

Hi Lysa, you are so loved! I want you to know that you encourage and teach me so much and I thank you and praise God for you and your willingness to share. Even when it’s hard.

I’ve had a double mastectomy and applaud your decision. I will be praying for you on the 10th, days leading up to, and days/weeks after. You can do this! Glad you have support and help. Be patient with yourself and don’t push your body or mind too hard, too fast. This is major. Take time to heal. Love you!

6. Misty

Praying for you! You are such a role model of what God wants us to look like Lysa. I am so glad to hear of Art being beside you and I am praying for God to restore what the devil stole and I know He will, with that and your health. Thank you for being transparent and a woman faithful to the Lord.

7. Gretchen

Praying for your surgery and recovery. I am walking the Breast Cancer 3 Day in San Diego this month, so I will have many steps to cover you with prayer in your honor. Thank you for encouraging your readers to get a mammogram.

8. Katie

All I can say is keep preaching it! Amen to everything you said. I had a cancer diagnosis that was found very early. It was scary at first and fear (the enemy) tried to get at me,but like you said I kept saying to myself God loves me he is good! Looking back I am amazed that God helped the medical professionals find the cancer. It was totally Gods timing and planned out by him and if I would have had my own way it would not have been found.

9. Kathy

Listening to your video was almost like Deja-vu. I had read your book, Made to Crave, and gotten rid of 25+ lbs. During a routine mammogram was called back due to something questionable… I was told it was so small had I not lost the weight, it may have not been detected. Had needle biopsy, followed by lumpectomy, and 6 weeks of radiation. I SO know the feeling of hearing “it’s cancer”….my heart goes out to you and my prayers go up for you. Will be praying for you on November 10, and all those supporting you…..Thx for encouraging others to get their mammogram!!!! It is SO important! God bless! And thx also for being so transparent and open.

10. Sandy Sanders

Lysa, dear sister, I am a prayer warrior for you daily and will go to the Lord for this right along with the other things I’ve been praying for you! I was present at the Raytown Word Alive Conference and was thrilled at your announcement of our prayers being answered. At that conference I was awaiting news on my mother and I was prepared in part from the conference to receive the news that she has stage 4 lung cancer. Gods Will is always perfect and for our good! Praying for you!

11. Jamie Kraus

Hi Lysa, I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I am in the middle of treatment for breast cancer as well and have chronicled my journey at http://www.thebreastcasescenario.com. God has sustained me through this journey as I know He will sustain you as well. I will be praying for complete healing for you! Sincerely, Jamie Kraus from Dallas

12. Sandy

Oh Lysa,
    I too had double mastectomy and reconstruction after a diagnosis with early cancer almost 4 years ago. Cancer was a gift because it forced me to change the way I was doing my life. No more running on empty. No more saying yes to everything and everyone. No more perfectly clean house. I had to finally become an advocate for my own health and well-being. I will pray for you. You are more than the cancer. Do not let it define you. And remember, God loves you immensely and this too is part of the your incredible story here on earth. God bless you and your family!

13. J

Thank you for sharing your update with us. I firsthand know what you are going through. My husband left our family as he was having an affair 3 1/2 years ago. Right after he left I was diagnosed with cancer. He chose to not come back and stay with his girlfriend and her kids. It is been a rough journey for us as I have had to go through this divorce that I have tried to postpone hoping God would make away somehow. I’ve been through a bone marrow transplant and I’m now on chemo the rest of my life. But God is good and it’s so wonderful to be able to Journey with someone else who are struggling with some of the same issues . Thank you so much for being transparent and for blessing us with what you share . My prayers are with you always !! 🙂

14. Annemarie

Praying for you and all that are involved!! I love your strength and outlook! To God be the glory.

15. Debi

Lysa, I have read your postings for yrs and have been blessed by them. I have facilitated The Best Yes & Finding I Am for my small groups at our church in Ohio. Our group have been praying & we will continue to pray for you, your husband Art & your family.
    I remember what Joyce Meyer said when she was going thru the same thing you are….God is good, God is good all the time.
    What a blessing you are💕

16. Connie Jones

Perfect timing today to listen to your video. I am 68 years old and had my mammogram this morning. I am prone to problems but so far have not been diagnosed with cancer. Your smile, faithfulness, encouragement and countenance is overwhelming and so much appreciated. Prayers are with you and your family. You are absolutely correct – God is good and we have that to hold on to through life’s trials and challenges. God bless you!

17. jodi

You are a radiant, beautiful soul and a gift from God. May He be sovereign in all ways and at all times for you and your family. Healing, deep healing for your body, your heart, soul and your life, that is what I will pray for…you are such an amazing example and a living testimony of true faith and authentic love for our Savior. God always works all things together for good, if we let Him, and you are a champion at having faith in and living out all His promises. Thank you so much for all you do for so many, including me. Your books and blogs have helped me through one of the most difficult years of my life. My heart and prayers are with you dear one…

18. Karen

Thank you for sharing, Lysa. I’m having a needle biopsy Friday so your message has really hit home! I’ll be praying for you.

19. RICH RUTSTEIN

LISA MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH ALL HEALING SOONER THAN LATER.. BLESSINGS TO YOU FOM MY WIFE AND I IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

20. Wrinthia

God has you in the palm of His hand, Lysa.
    I will continue to keep you and your family lifted as I ask the Father to be with the doctors and nurses attending to you.
    God’s got this, and He’s got you!

21. Angela Parker

Lysa, you are amazing! Papa-God has you in the palm of His hand-where you have placed yourself-and He will hold you throughout the next weeks/ months, as you walk through this journey 💜 praying for you all, lots of love from the UK, Ang xx

22. Nancy Griggs

Love you Lysa. Praying much for you. God bless!

23. Trish S.

I am new to your blog. I tried to see the video you posted on FB but it said it wasn’t available so I went back to an email I had received that sent me to FB, and clicked on a post you did about being afraid to pray boldly. What a great message that was to me because I too am afraid to pray boldly. In any event I went to your home page and started reading comments about your diagnosis. I will pray boldly for you and be confident that as a child of God you are in good hands.

24. Pam Watson

Dear friend

You can do this! I was diagnosed with BC in both breast in 2010. I was 43. I went through a double mastectomy, 6 rounds of chemo and 33 radiations! I hope if you must need chemo and radiation you wait on your expanders. I ended up losing both of my expanders to a staph infection after my 30 radiation treatment. I just like to share that. I’m sure ways and treatment has changed in 7 years! It was a long process! Friends and family were amazing! Prayers for you and your family!

25. Traci Dunham

Thoughts and prayers are with you! You will get through this! Love and Blessings

26. Maria

Thank you Thank you Lysa for your wonderful words of encouragement. I’ve just prayed for you and will be praying on the 10th. Lysa the Lord has blessed with a peace that goes beyond understanding. I want to be at that place. You’ve showed us that it is possible. 💖

27. Amy Wilson

God – I pray for Lysa. Contonue to bring her peace, joy and healing. I pray you will bring wisdom to her doctors. Guide their hands to make sure all the cancer is removed. Father, I pray that you will use Lysa for your glory though this difficulty. Heal her body and may she draw ever closer to you. In Jesus name, Amen

28. EJ

Lysa, May God heal and bless you.

29. Renetta

Lysa, please help. I would love to have this verse to use. I believe you said psalm 53 verses eight and nine. Psalm 53 only has six verses…😬

• Laurie B

Psalm 52:8-9New International Version (NIV)

8 But I am like an olive tree
      flourishing in the house of God;
      I trust in God’s unfailing love
      for ever and ever.
      9 For what you have done I will always praise you
      in the presence of your faithful people.
      And I will hope in your name,
      for your name is good.

30. Mona

Thank you for sharing your journey. Today my mom got the plan for her chemo for endometrial cancer. She is a two time breast cancer survivor and now starts a new fight. I am praying for you and your family as you process all of the many things you have and are facing.

31. Deborah Ford

I will be lifting you up in prayer as one who has been there. Three years ago I was diagnosed with Metaplastic Breast Cancer. Despite the fear, amongst the decisions, through countless appointments God held me in the palm of His right hand and did not let go. His supernatural peace surrounded me then and continues beyond the now. My future was secured in my Lord’s sacrifice for me. He healed me completely and today I remain cancer free. He will be glorified through your testimony of His grace over you.

32. Lemon

*Hug and Prayers!* I pray God continues to prove Himself faithful again and again. May you have a successful surgery and good recovery! We’ve got you covered. I pray you continue to share your testimony with each test and God continues to prove himself Faithful. XO!

33. Lisa Appelo

I’ve got it marked in my phone to pray for you on November 10, Lysa. May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you.

34. Laurette

Lysa, just want you to know I will be in prayer for you on Nov 10th as well as the days before and after. You are loved, my sweet sister-in-Christ, not only by God, but by your many friends you’ve never met. I pray the Lord’s peace will continue to soak deep into you as you walk this journey with Him.

35. Teresa

Praying for you dear Sister!! 🙏🏼
    You are such a beautiful example of our Father’s Love, our Savior’s Heart, while allowing The Holy Spirit’s presence to overflow through you into others!! Thank you for being REAL!! Much Love & Many prayers!! ❤️

36. Josie Galindo

So thankful you’re trusting Him! Three years ago I also was diagnosed with breast cancer and had a lumpectomy with radiation. During this whole time I sensed His presence and peace and all who know me knew my motto was “I have cancer but cancer doesn’t have me!” His joy carried me through everything and at my last oncology appointment, my doctor told me instead of every three months, I am doing so good so my appointments will be every six months. Thank You Jesus!
    I know your faith and trust in Him will carry you during this season of your life!
    God bless!

37. Lisa

Lisa,
    God bless you! You are such an inspiration and my prayers continue daily for you! Thank you for sharing and always pointing to the collateral beauty, sweet perspectives and His unfailing love. May you continue to experience it abundantly

38. Pat

I had bi-lateral mastectomies in1998.(did not do reconstruction) Have never regretted the decision. God will provide the strength & healing for you!!

39. Sandra

I’ve spent the last two weeks taking care of a friend during her breast cancer diagnosis and surgery. Our daughter was also diagnosed recently and has taken 2 of her 6 chemo treatments before surgery and radiation.

You will be in my prayers now and especially on the 10th. Blessings to you and all of your family. May you continue to have the strength and peace that surpasses all understanding.

40. H. Welty

Please get some arnica gel or cream for after your surgery. It can help with pain and discomfort.

41. Kelly Greet

Praying for you Lisa and your family. God is faithful.

42. Ashley Joers

Praying for you and so appreciate your joyful outlook and insight on what the Lord is doing.

43. Susan DeSantell

Lysa, beloved sister in Christ!! You were such an influential person in my early walk with Christ, and carry a dear place in my heart. I just lifted you in prayer and will continue to do so. I am praying Jeremiah 17:14 over you, and the Lord also put Zechariah 4:6 on my heart for you–with this word: “There is NO striving needed here; take rest in Me–the One who is Able. It is not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit says the LORD Almighty.” God’s got this, dear sister. He’s got your marriage, He’s got your healing, He’s got your heart. He is with you in this; you are not alone. Breathe deeply and take rest in Him. You are loved!” Praying you through…! Love and hugs from your sister who’s been there.. and seen the faithfulness of our Father…!
    Xoxo -Susan

44. Brenda

Lord is especially holding on to you. Have you go White House
    talk about him ( Jesus our savior) he guide us 1 Corinthians 3:11 For no man can lay a foundation other than one which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
    Lisa your in my prayers Holy Spirit strengthen you. Lord will give you peace and his love. He is holding on to you
    He is our Hope , Faith , Love , Provider ,Advocate, Protector,
    I

45. Carolyn

Praying for a complete healing, comfort and peace as only Jesus can give. Prayers for a full restoration for you and your family. I admire your strength and grace!

46. Stephanie

Lysa, I am a longtime follower (15-16 years I think). I have directed many woman to Proverbs 31 and you. My heart has gone out to you and you are in my thoughts and prayers. I really like “Uninvited” and have prayed the Psalm 91 prayers many times. Psalm 91 has become a very special psalm to me in trying times. I was going to direct you to that Psalm but feel led to Psalm 121
    Lysa lift your eyes to the hills
    where does your help come from?
    Your help comes from the Lord
    the Maker of heaven and earth.
    He will not let your foot slip –
    he who watches over you will not slumber;
    indeed, he who watches over Israel
    will neither slumber nor sleep.
    The Lord watches over you, Lysa –
    the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
    the sun will not harm you by day, Lysa
    nor the moon by night.
    The Lord will keep you, Lysa, from all harm-
    he will watch over your life; Lysa
    the Lord will watch over your coming and going
    both now and forevermore.
    AMEN!

Praying for you dear sweet sister in Christ, Stephanie

47. Rose

Praying for you sweet sister, you are an encouragement to Many my hope is we can be the same for you!!

48. Suzanne G. McClendon

First, please know that we are praying for total healing and restoration for you. (((Hugs)))

Second, thank you so much for the seed story/analogy. I will hold onto the thought of Him growing me into a flower after this season in the messy dirt of life. Thank you.

We don’t know what tomorrow holds but, Praise God, we know Who holds tomorrow!

49. Paige

Dearest Lysa,

Your faith is truly a gift from God, and thanks be to Him for your healing, each and every day, not just on November 10. I am a 9 year breast cancer survivor and God’s mighty hand of healing is on your life, I am sure of it. Looking back now, I know it was God’s timing for me to stop and pay attention to the good gift of my physical body, and call me and lead me on a winding path to know Him better, no matter how many times I tried to run away, feeling unloved and unworthy. Through my sweet sister in Christ Danya Jordan, I came to know Proverbs 31 Ministries two years ago, and have gratefully loved every minute of learning to know Christ more every day. Jeremiah 29:11 is my prayer for you always.

50. Aprile

Lysa, Thank you for sharing your journey with the rest of us. I lift you up in my prayers along with the rest of your family. Stay strong and brave. Our Father is a loving Father, and he has you in the palm of his hand!

51. Barbara

Twenty-six years ago, I was diagnosed with breast cancer with lymph node involvement. I had a radical mastectomy and six months of chemo and have had no recurrence. It may sound strange to some but I consider that time a gift from God. I never felt God’s presence more clearly than during that time and my faith grew rock solid through that experience. As I waited to go into surgery, I felt the warmth of His Presence strongly. I hear in your words the same kind of assurance. May God be with you before and behind, to your left and your right, above and below, surrounding you with His love, power and protection as you make this journey.

52. Marjorie

Hi Lysa,
    Thanks for sharing your faith so courageously💖. I have a mamagram every two years and had it October 16th. Got my letter today that all is well . I’ll be praying for you on this journey as well. May He strengthen you with His righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10.
    Marjorie B.

53. Donna

It is amazing how close I feel to you and I have never actually met you. I am so glad God has carried you through all the heartache you have sufffered and He will continue to carry you through this bump in the road too. There is nothing too big for our God. There will be so many prayers going up for you on November 11th we will probably hear a hum across North America. ❤️

• Donna

Donna here’s again…sorry I meant the 10th but we will also be praying all the days following your surgery as you recover. ❤️

54. Samantha Hall

I am praising God for you and your witness. I’m also praying with you and for you and your family during this difficult time .

55. Debbie

What an inspiration you are Lysa! You have made the heart choice to trust God in all circumstances. Even as you are going through difficult times, you continue to teach and allow God to use you to bless others. I will be praying for you, especially on November 10th. As your sisters in Christ, we will walk alongside you even if we are on the other coast of our country. Sending love to you. Debbie

56. Kellie

Praying for complete healing 🙏🏻Precious sister in Christ

57. Kellie Williams

Thank you Lysa for having such a genuine, “faith filled” response/perspective! Will continue to pray and believe with you that what the “enemy has meant for harm, the Lord will turn it around and use it for your good and His glory”!!
    P.S. that verse in Psalms is beautiful and for those looking for it as I did it’s actually chapter 52 not 53. 🙂

58. Nancy

You will probably never know how many women you have inspired through your video. Our 48 yr old daughter was diagnosed 2 weeks ago w/ Triple Negative and is facing surgery, chemo & radiation. Her prognosis is good due to early discovery, but the journey will be tough. This video was yet another blessing God has sent her way. Her faith is strong, as is ours, and we know God is already there, making a way. Praying for you as you walk through this valley as well.

59. Kathy W

Good morning….I just sent prayers upwards for you…God’s Speed to you & for you during this time…..

Kathy Wyg

60. Sue Reynolds

Thank you for sharing. I just Love what God is doing in you, for you, & through you! I will be praying for you through it all. God bless! <3

61. Gail

Writing this date on my calendar to remember to pray for you Sweet Lysa. I love how you wrote God’s words in a Children’s book, ” that I love by the way” to remind you NOW, to trust Him and come to Him in times of need. God bless you and know you have helped many over the years, and we are now here to lift you up in prayer! Huge hugs, prayers and love sent your way on wings of prayer ♥

62. Teresa

You will be lifted up in prayer! 🙏😘

63. Alyssa

Hey Lysa! I am praying for you! I pray for you to feel the Father’s love now more than ever. I will be praying for a quick recovery and the doctors overseeing your operation!

64. Lisa Pittman

Praying for you, Dear Lysa. Thank you for your courage to share. I was Stage 2B in 2011 and experienced God’s nearness and sweetness and goodness like never before. May you continue to flourish- the joy of the Lord shines so brightly through you, even at this time. Will be praying on the 10th and in the days following. (The drains are a pain, but temporary :))

65. Elizabeth Wanjiku

You are a strong woman of God and a true blessing. I am standing with you in prayers and just like you have said, you will keep flourishing and win more souls to our Fathers Kingdom. May the good Lord keep blessing you and your family.

66. Tracey Carrier

Lysa – I listened to your facebook live video this morning. You are going to do wonderfully through this process. I can tell because of the things you said that your heart and mind are already in the right place, ready for God to do what only He can do through you as you walk this path. My cancer story is similar (not the same, because none of them are the same) . Mine was found very early and only through a mammogram. I opted for bilateral mastectomy with immediate reconstruction (expanders). It went really well. I hope yours does too. I remember coming home from my initial visit with my breast cancer surgeon and I had an amazing peace and joy. I struggled finding the words to describe it because the world tells you to be fearful and there were so many that didn’t really understand. A few days later a friend said she was praying Romans 15:13 over me. I said, that is it.! Those are the words of how I am feeling. You said the same thing in your fb live. Peace Hope and Joy! And God is so good. Always so good! Every visit I went to and after surgery, the words “God is Good” resonated through my mind. He continually reminded me as He is you.

I just have a few practical things to share with you. I know you have received many. I say, take it like you do when you’re pregnant, because you get so much advice from everyone. Take what you need and throw the rest out. Haha! So, here’s just a few of the things that helped me, hopefully they will help you.
    1. I ran across this website: http://www.breastreconstruction.org/PreAndPostOpCare/PreparingforSurgery.html
    It has good direction in how to prepare my home for when I came home from the hospital.
    2. Since you can’t shower after surgery until your tubes come out. These cloths are wonderful! You can heat them in the microwave.
    3. Try to think of your drain tubes as your best friends! They will get annoying but remember that they are there doing what they do best, getting that fluid out of your body. You want them to do their job well so take good care of them. It’s only temporary.
    4. Keep a bottle of hand sanitizer by your front door, every one should use it when they come in to your home.
    5. Let your friends and family help you. They want to so badly. But also know when you need to rest and take that time to rest.
    6. I slept upright in a big overstuffed chair and ottoman with lots of pillows for a few weeks after surgery. It was helpful to not have to get up from a laying down flat position. You’ll find that you use your chest muscles a lot for a lot of things.
    There is so much more but I’m sure you have friends who have experienced the same things you are and will be standing with you supporting you through the process. One thing I did do was have two of my women friends who had gone through the bilateral mastectomy come to my house and tell me everything to expect. I have to admit it was initially a little scary but the knowledge was so good to have.

I leave you with this. Remember to laugh! My nurse told me that recovery is 90% mental and 10% physical. She was right. And remember that there are “perks” to having breast cancer when you have a mastectomy.

Blessings to you!

Tracey

67. Linda L Dunning

Lysa, your transparency combined with the Word of God humbles and encourages me. May Jesus be even more visible to you as you walk thru this valley and may His light lift your eyes to the Father who loves you and holds you close to His heart ❤️.
    Praying for full recovery.
    Remembering you on November 10th.
    Linda

68. Sally Bennett

Hi Lysa! Thank you so much for your testimony and how you have blessed me as well as thousands of other women through your love for God and your willingness to share that love with all of us!! I love you and will be praying for you! May God continue to bless you and your family as you minister even in these tough times!! God bless you!!

69. vivien

Dear Lysa,

It’s really amazing to see you having the joy and peace that surpasses all understanding, despite all the challenges you are facing! You really demonstrate the value of giving thanks in all the circumstances. Thank you so much for sharing so vulnerably and being so encouraging and faithful. Keeping you in prayer! Excited to see how God is gonna move powerfully in and through this season of your life! =)

70. Debra Hampton

Hi Lysa, I was diagnosed with breast cancer in March 2015. I had to have extensive chemotherapy because the cancer was aggressive, then I had surgery which was a lump ectomy on November 3, 2015, and then I had to have radiation from December 21 to February 8 of 2016. Like you, I had to get through the tears, and then the fears, and then crying out to God. My circle of influence has truly increased with the sharing of my story. I even volunteer with Susan G. Komondor mammography van. Thanks for that plug to get your mammograms. It is so important. Thank God that I am surrounded by such an awesome support system (family, church, and friends) as you will be. This is only a test for the testimony that lies ahead. Because of all the side effects that still exist, I am no longer working but this has allowed me to spend so much time with First 5 and to be in my word daily. There is a reason for everything under the sun. God bless you my SIC. I’m praying for you. As long as God is by your side, you can do and get through anything. Sending lots of love and prayers your way.

71. Holly Jackson

Praying for you, Lysa! I know you are probably inundated with resources and health information, but the information on Chris Beats Cancer website has been invaluable to my family as my Dad battles Liver Cancer. He gives great nutritional resources as well as spiritual ones: https://www.chrisbeatcancer.com. Fight on, Olive Tree! 🌳

72. Laura Weibel

I’m struggling too.
    God has said “not yet” so I wait.
    God bless you and your family. God is good all the time.
    Hugs being sent for when you need them most~!

73. Barbara

Lysa, you are in my prayers as you begin this journey. I recently attended the Orlando Word Alive conference and I’ve wanted a way to express to you how moved that weekend. You are such a blessing to so many! Thank you for all you do go God’s glory, for making even me a complete stranger feel like I have a true friendship with someone I’ve never met. Thank you for being real and open and always encouraging us. Prayers for healing, strength and peace. Your sister in Christ, Barbara

74. Kay Jones

Thank you for being brave in your struggles and for encouraging women to get a mammogram. I thank God for your ministry and heart for women. Praying for you from Alabama.

75. T.M.

Hi Lysa, I wanted to send you a personal message in response to your video, but I couldn’t find an email address on your website, so I just replied to your email newsletter’s email address. Will my email get to you that way or is there another email address to which I can send it? Thank you!

76. Amy C

Prayers will go up for you. I totally get what you are saying, as a breast cancer survivor. I am a better Christian for having gone through all of the surgeries and treatments. I trust God more than ever, and had to learn how to allow others to help me. I found that by doing that, God blessed them also. Thank you for sharing.

77. Linda

Haven’t seen you for so long! Great to see and hear you so full of God’s strength. He’s got this, yes! I am sorry to hear the bad with the good. I need a mammogram, am overdue, with moving and etc. Thank you for the reminder.
    You are so precious and I pray your faith be multiplied and your support be strengthened, too. Nov 10 will be a special time of prayer and after.
    Love you, love you, love you!

78. Anita

I am praying for you and your family! God shines through you and His strength is so very evident.
    You are a living testimony…
    Much love

79. Jen

Oh Lysa, I’ve been there. 5 years ago. It was a rough journey, but I have never in my life felt so loved and close to God, to Jesus my Savior. Since you are ALEADY so close to God, I cannot imagine the blessings and miracles that will be revealed to you!!!
    Make sure you cry, because it lets those around you know it is ok to cry, especially your children (I messed that up trying to be strong). You can be weak. During that first year, I finally understood 2 Cor 12:10 “…For when I am weak, then I am strong.” God did powerful things through me and my cancer – it still makes me cry with joy. It sounds crazy to those who don’t know Jesus, but I have never been so filled with the Spirit.
    God Bless you dear friend! You have my continual prayers!

80. Louann Ranne

Just got your book today..Uninvited. Can’t explain how this book encouraged me as I did have a “secret” life at times and sadly hurt a lot of people. Really wanted to give up on living actually as I fell very far from God. I will reread this book more thoroughly again. May God bless you w the best care possible and please go sugar free or keep a very low sugar diet. I researched much when my mom was diagnosed. God bless you

81. Brenda McGraw

Hey Lysa!
    I love your attitude and godly perspective towards this! God’s holding you in His hands and will bring good out of it! I am a 31 year cancer survivor too. I wasn’t a Christian back then. I was 24. But, God is faithful and kept me around.

I can’t wait to see you this weekend at the Abundance conference. I haven’t seen you in a while and would love to give you a BIG HUG in person, but if not here is a BIG Cyber HUG coming your way. I will be praying for you. Love you.

Brenda

82. Suzy

We will be praying for you and missing you in Hershey. He is with you. Thank you for your positivity, it’s what has always drawn me to your work.

83. Kristi

I missed Bible study on Wednesday night because of a cold. Yesterday morning, I attempted to find Session 3 Finding I Am on line. I stumbled onto your website and had a divine encounter with God. I had had a breast biopsy last week and knew that yesterday I would learn the results. As I listened to your video announcement, God gently told me that your message was for me also. I have breast cancer. My doctor confirmed it yesterday afternoon after you and God had already told me. God loves me so much that He led me to you. Our surgeries are on the same day. Praying for you, Sister. Psalm 53:8,9 and yes, everyone, please get a mammogram!

• Diann

Praying for you Kristi. God is so good!

84. Denesha Stoddard

I am praying for you. I myself am trying to recover from a husband having an affair. It really tested my faith and I lost every ounce of trust that I had. We had been married for 25 years. I can say that I am thankful that it wasn’t a long term issue and that God is restoring what we had. I still find myself falling for the chatter that Satan throws at me. You have been very important to the healing process, words you share from your heart. God truly has used you to touch so many life’s. God is faithful and a good God. I claim healing for you in Jesus name.

85. Heather J

I keep praying for you and your family all the time. Your ministry is so important to me uplifting me in the darkest of times and I have learned so much from you. You have now added more to your story and can help so many more women, I am sorry you have had so much pain, though. “Keep giving it all to God” is the one most important thing I have learned walking through my hardest, darkest times that works. That is the only thing that saved me and saved my life. I hope you keep up your wonderful ministry!!! : )

86. Michele

Hi Lysa! Love the seed analogy! My cousin had the surgery this past month so I shared this with her 🙂 Loved seeing you too. So, my fear today is a big exam for my masters in counseling that I will take tomorrow 11/4. But out of a dark season in my life I was called to this path and thank you for your encouragement to confess God’s love over me as I push through my silly nerves. I don’t like tests of any kind, including medical, but I’m thankful for them just the same. Tests reveal things and set us up to flourish in His name! Praise God they found your cancer early. Love to you, my precious sister in the Lord. Good to hear your voice – Michele

87. Inese

May I ask what Bible are you using here? I love your writing! May God work all things for your good.

88. Marilyn in East Texas

Dear Lysa,
    Oh! I lost my breath when I first heard. I had to listen again. and again. Your spirit of peace and love radiates truth of God’s word and presence in your life. You are in my prayers!

Dear Father God and Precious Lord Jesus,
    Thank you for letting us come before Your Holy throne with our prayer request. We praise You God for your unfailing love for ever and ever.
    We lift-up our sister in Christ, Lysa Terkeurst. Father we praise You for Lysa. Father, we know that You see Lysa. Father we ask for complete healing of Lysa’s body.
    Lord we know that Lysa is God’s child and that she is in Your arms and under Your care forever.
    Yes God! You are good.
    Amen.

89. Pauline

Praying for you, sweet sister in Christ. Your words and ministry have encouraged me. Your attitude of worship and giving God the glory as you struggle through this journey is inspiring and beautiful. Praying for continued peace and that Jesus will be so near that you will feel His presence embrace you. ❤

90. Maria Joye

Dear Sister in Christ Lysa,
    Here are two Scriptures that were readily referred to when I needed support through my journey. Commit them to memory and pass them on. God foes before you and knows your every need. He will help you. The LORD is with you!
    Out of His great love for us all I give you you love from His WORD to bring you His peace of presence. He is enough!
    Exodus 14:14 NIV
    The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.
    Exodus 15:3-4 NIV
    The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, he is my father’s God and I will exalt him. The LORD is a warrior; the LORD is his name.

91. Charlotte Tominsky

Will be praying for you, for a quick recovery. You have a wonderful attitude and sweet spirit. God bless you and your family. God is good.
    Hugs, Charlotte

92. Margaret Barnett

Lisa, what a blessing you are to me just now. I’ve been following you for the past 2 years. Felt so bad for you earlier and prayed hard for you. Then I, too, got a diagnosis of breast cancer which threw me into a whirlwind of searching, tears, fear, and all the uky stuff. At the same time I know this is no surprise to God. And I know He is faithful. Has been for 75 years! And I know He has and will be faithful to you! My surgery will be Nov. 8. You know that I am still praying for you and will continue! Thank you so much for this video update today!

93. Jeannie James

I just wanted to take the time to tell you how much I appreciate how you have blessed my life through proverbs 31 ministries, your encouraging words on K-love, and speaking at women of joy conferences. God has used you and continues to use you in such incredible ways. May you feel the presence of God more than ever as you are in this valley and may you draw strength and encouragement from those you have encouraged. Be blessed my sister in Christ.

94. Edna San Martin

You are a strong woman of God. May God keep blessing you and I’ll be praying for you.

95. Renee D

My Uninvited Book study group will pray for you when we meet on Wednesday.
    You have inspired me to live loved. From the depth of my heart…thank you.

96. Susan

Lysa I too know the pain & hurt your feeling. My husband of 34 years walked out for a women he met on Facebook. I failed my first Divorce Recovery class but thankfully through prayer, counseling & the love of friends I can finally get through a day or two without crying. Prayers to you sweet sister. Keep your chin up. Us that have traveled this road know the pain.

97. Kim Fairley

I will be praying for you Friday when you are in surgery and my church women bible study group(New Hope Baptist in Gulfport, Mississippi will too. God love you and we do too.

98. Marie

You are such a beautiful speaker. So inspiring. I will be continuing my prayers for you and your family. Thank you God that we don’t walk alone!! Lotsa love, hugs, and prayers.

Marie Clark

99. Suzanne

Lysa, I just listened to your video and the health issues you shared. My Ladies’ Sunday School Class is currently studying your bible study, “What Happens When Women Say Yes to God.” It has been a very uplifting and powerful bible study/video series that our class has truly enjoyed these past few weeks. God is using you in a mighty way and He will continue to bless you and your ministry through all the things you’ve experienced lately. You will be in our prayers this weekend as you have your surgery.

Let me say, as a breast cancer survivor myself 6 years ago, you will get through this. Yes, it will be uncomfortable for a couple of months, but with the help of your family and of course your strong faith and positive attitude, you will get through this.

I do have a few tips that were passed along to me by a nurse (who had been through this herself) before I had my surgery. She told me to purchase two small pillows (I think I had them with me in the hospital-can’t remember…it’s been too long-Yay!) and place one under each arm to give some support and pressure against each breast. It is comforting. This was a life saver. I purchased two small pillow forms from Wal-Mart, found some soft fuzzy ‘60’s flower print material, and my mom covered the forms! All the nurses thought they were, “Cool!”

Also, she recommended that I purchase one of those big overstuffed reading “bed” pillow to use. I got one with arms and pockets on each side which comes in handy for sure (arms for added support and pockets for goodies). It kept me propped up along with the pillows under each arm giving support at the surgical sites. Sitting upright and sleeping upright with the pillows kept things in place vs. having gravity pull the breasts under the armpits.

One last tip, keep all the things you need on a bedside table next to you and as another good friend said, “Put a beautiful colorful flower on that table!” A friend gave me a delicate orchid and I had that next to me on my table. Helps to brighten up your little corner of the world!

Praying for a speedy recovery, lymph nodes negative, skilled surgeons and patience during your healing process. May God continue to use you, heal you, and bless you and your family!

Suzanne from Texas

• Anne

Dear Lysa,
      Your words have pierced my soul and have kept me company during my most painful season since ending my 26 year marriage due to infidelity, substance abuse, pornography and his unfailing denial. This decision has truly left me “uninvited” since the woman was one of my friends. I decided not share this with many since it would more cause more pain. While on this journey, I found one of your books which became my light during my darkest hours and fed my soul inspiration. Your beautiful words have given life to so many people, like myself, who would be lost without them. Let your unfailing love of Jesus help you during your season of heartache and pain. Don’t give up!! We are with you in spirit and may God bless your journey!
      Anne

100. Michelle Duft

Lisa: I just finished “Unglued” with my study group. It was such an inspiration. I went to subscribe to your blog and discovered all that you’ve been going through in your personal life this past year all in one day! One thing I love about your writing is that we all feel a personal connection, like we know you and relate to your struggles. Sweet sister, know you are appreciated and loved, and there are many holding you up to Abba and asking for a season of healing and peace. It may be difficult at times to be in the public eye and feel like you have to maintain a level of performance in your walk of faith because so many are observing. You do it with integrity and wisdom, and I know even in your “imperfect progress” that we may not see, God is extending unlimited grace to you through it all and your heavenly Daddy is carrying you. I just pictured you as a little girl, frail and needy, strengthened and comforted in His arms. Thank you for sharing your faith walk with all of us. We will all be praying for you through this surgery. “Do not fear for I am with you. Do not be afraid for I am your God. I will strengthen and help you and uphold you with my righteous right hand”. Is 41:10.

101. JOYCE

Sending love and prayers your way!

102. Virginia NIckle

Prayers for you and I am so sorry for this, but I know God will bring you through this. He is mighty, powerful all loving, he cares so much for you. Prayers to you.

103. Dawn Miller

I’m pretty new to your bandwagon and I apologize that it’s taken me so long! Thank you for trusting God’s people with your news (last summer and especially for your recent announcement). I have found that if you don’t share what you are going through, how can people LIFT YOU UP IN PRAYER? So, being part of God’s people, I will be lifting you up in prayer during your surgery.

I was brought to tears listening to you share your circumstances, not because of what you were saying, but HOW you were sharing it. You really have God’s peace and it shows. Thank you for being an example of how we can have peace in the midst of the storm.

I find myself in a place that I am waiting on God, and I realize ALL I CAN DO IS TRUST HIM – and that’s the place to be. Thank you for the reminder that if we lean into him, He will be our everything.

104. Nan Principe Crockett

Lysa, need a laugh as you are coming out of those meds?

My sister’s post operative babbling included this nugget: “The way we need to deal with North Korea is with drugs.”

Will miss you in Annapolis but will see you at some other time in the future. May His richest blessings attend thee.

105. Andrea

Praying for you! That you will feel gods presence and the he will give you comfort and peace:)

106. Linda Hansen

Praying for you today! You are such a witness of God’s s amazing love and strength.

107. Erica G

Good morning Lysa,

I will be keeping you in prayer, your video definitely encouraged me and I thank you. Love and many many prayers sent your way for tomorrow.

God is good

108. Connie

Lysa, thank you for sharing those encouraging words! I too am having a bilateral mastectomy tomorrow on November 10th. What a timely message!! I will be thinking of you and praying for “the God of all comfort” be with you during your recovery! God is good! He loves you! Love, your sister in Christ ❤️

109. Katharine Cochran

You are an AMAZING child of God!!! With all that’s going on in your life you still have time for us, your sisters in Christ!

I lifted you up this morning and prayed The Lord heal you 100%. We know HE’S got this and YOU!!!

Much love,
    Kathie

110. Mandy Barr

You are truly an inspiration with your transparent approach to everyday faith and the struggles that come in between. My supervisor at work currently has breast cancer with a positive prognosis and is undergoing radiation. My aunt also had a double mastectomy done as a result of her breast cancer. Although I am only 35 years old, I was encouraged by the midwife to go ahead and get checked because of my family history with breast and pancreatic cancer. So, neck week I will be getting my first mammogram done. I shared your update with my mother and other friends who really needed to hear it. Prayers are lifted for your family and health. Endure graciously 🙂

111. Gayle

Lysa, I just wanted to tell you that your ministry today at the Leadership Forum was excellent!! Thank you for taking the time to come and share such an encouraging and challenging message!! We prayed for you after you left and I will continue to pray for a successful surgery and recovery. Blessings, Gayle

112. Marilyn Miller

Sweet Lysa:
    Praying for a peaceful and restful sleep for you and your family tonight.
    I will be praying and fasting for you, your family, the anesthesiologist, the surgeon, the nurses and all who will be involved in your care.
    You are loved,
    Marilyn 💜💜

113. Brenda

I’ve been thinking about you all day .
    Your in my prayers . He is holding onto you.
    He give you his peace

114. Karen Martin

Lysa, I will be praying for you tomorrow. You have helped me in the darkest of days and continue to give me hope, peace and the assurance that while I may not know why I am going through this storm, God does & will use it for something good! You are an inspiration!

115. Laura Mapstead

I am praying for you and will continue to be thinking and praying for you tomorrow when you have your surgery and while you are recovering. You are an amazing woman of faith who has been tested by fire and yet you stand firm in your faith and joy in the Lord. You have always been such an inspiration to me. In fact, I just wrote a piece about you in a blog post I just posted today. https://naturalhealinghope.com/2017-liebster-award-nomination/ Be encouraged… you are greatly loved and surrounded by prayer.

116. Beth Milinski

Dear Lisa I am praying for you as you go through this. I meet you a while ago at Elmbrook Church in Waukesha, WI. I was so blessed to hear you speak. You are such an inspiration for me and your words have been a balm for me and help me strengthen my faith. Take care of yourself.

117. Susan Mead

Lord, many around the world are praying for this sweet woman who loves you wholeheartedly.

I love this scripture, Lysa, and wanted to share with you in the day the local physicians and surgeons are guided by The Great Physician. You are in the prayers of so many people who love you. Lord, hear our prayers.

Think of it – the Lord is ready to heal you today…

Yes Lord! And thank You for being ready to heal Lysa today. In The Name of Jesus. Amen

118. Diann

Lysa, Praying for you today and will be lifting you up in the days ahead. Your ministry is a blessing to many and I can’t wait to see how God will continue to use you. He is so so good – What a mighty God we serve!!
    Diann

119. Katie M. Reid

Praying for you and your sweet family, Lysa. Psalm 46:5, Psalm 121

120. Bonita Lillie

Just saw this, Lysa. I’m praying!!! So proud of the way you’ve handled all the spiritual warfare that has come your way in recent times. You are the real deal!

121. Leslie

Lisa, I just happened to stumble upon this by accident and today is the 10th. I was so encouraged by all you said in the video. I am stopping right now to pray for you and for your complete healing from your surgery today!

122. Krista

Isn’t life just a roller coaster ? Mine has been so much like yours that I’m amazed !! Thankyou for your sharing and being such a honest woman of God , the world needs more of that ! Christian walks get bumpy and it’s good that we use our testimonies to show others that God exists !! May you heal well and feel his presence with you every step !! Be strong and know you have others out here who share the same type of walk !! Sending my prayers

123. Olivia Simpson

You are TRULY an inspiration to SOOOOO many!!! I know that God has used your voice to influence so many women. I just watched your update and realize yesterday was your surgery… Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. My heart broke as I heard your update but like you said you are in good hands and you are TRUSTING The One who holds our yesterday, today and tomorrow.

I know that others are encouraged who are also faced with extreme challenges right now as they listen to God’s STRENGTH in you as you face this battle. You are strong in The Lord and I know that HE will see you through. I will be praying for you, Art and the rest of your family.

So MUCH love to you Amazing Lysa!!

Love, Olivia XOX

124. Linda

Praying for you and for your healing. Thank you for your inspiration and encouragement.
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless you always.

125. Patti

Wow! What an inspiration of faith you have displayed Lysa
    Praying for you sister!!!
    I am reading this after the surgery so I pray all went well 🙏

126. Judy Haggard

Praying for you Lysa!!! May God put His healing touch upon you. Praying for you!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

127. Amanda

You are a radiant and beautiful daughter of the King. My goodness. You are such a witness. Your faithfulness is a testimony and causes me to raise my hands in praise to a loving God. Thank you for sharing your life. Praying

128. Keri Garrett

I just love you so much. You continue to inspire me to seek God in everything, everyday. Many prayers for you.

129. Helen

Dear Lysa
    I have just been introduced to you by my daughter via your web page and video about your operation. By now you will have had it. I want to let you know as a Sister in Christ I am praying for your complete, speedy recovery and blessings for you and your family. The verses from Ephesians 3:16 & 20 are my prayer and encouragement for you. Amen

130. Julie

You are such an inspiration and encourager. I will be praying for you to have a quick recovery and that God would continue to encourage you as you have so often encouraged me, and I am certain many others, through your open sharing. Thank you for your continued trust in God. It encourages me in my own heartaches to trust God to heal my heart and show me His plan. I loved what you said about filtering EVERYTHING through the truth that God loves me. If I can view even the things I have had to accept over the last couple of years through that lens then I know everything will be okay. Much love and blessings <3 Psalm 63:3-5 <3

131. Jami Tomlin

Hey, first I want to say, I love how Father gave you perspective! I’m a 5-year breast cancer-free lady and ever so grateful! My brother is Jay from GA, who is a friend of yours, and he told me about the diagnosis. Remembering how I felt one week after surgery, I’m continuing to pray for you and yours. May my empathetic prayers to God empower you as you journey on… And I agree with your seed illustration for the journey you are experiencing and I am as well even to this day. To God be all the Glory!

132. Margaret Barnett

Lisa, I just rejoice greatly over the good news that your surgery has gone so well and no chemo or radiation is needed!!! God is watching over His children! I believe pray has a lot to do with it. I, too just came through removal of a tumor in my breast. My surgeon thinks she got it all!!! I’m trusting God that she did. All the success was because people prayed for me and I felt God’s peace throughout. I had to make some tough decisions, but God led me! All for His glory!!! Been following you for past two years. God has used you in my life and will continue!!!

133. Rosie Seanger

Lysa, I’ve just recently learned of this new trial in your life & my heart goes out to you. My prayers have been with you…in thanks since the 1st day I was blessed by joining this ministry study that has chngd my life profoundly to the life trials that brought on your sabbatical to now where you still bless us all with your amazing strength & faith which gives us all hope. I truly pray that your recovery is full & complete in all ways & that you will be blessed beyond all measure. I have no doubt that our God who speaks thru you to all of us in such profound ways will most certainly heal you…mind, body & spirit. I’ll continue praying you will be showered with blessings! 🙏🏼✨💖✨🙏🏼

134. Angela

Your book Uninvited has changed my life! Not kidding! Thank you for your amazing life perspective, and sharing your wisdom with the world. I am praying for a speedy recovery, and that you will continue to be a light to others!

135. Victoria

Praying for your healing and full recovery. Thank you for shining God’s light!

136. Alana

Lysa you are such an inspiration and “Uninvited” is truly life changing. I thank God that he led me to your book. In my prayers, lots of love to you and your family!

137. Wanda

Dear Lysa,
    Only this night did I discover your blog. As I watched your video and thereafter read your heartfelt stories of pain and trial, I have and will continue to pray for your healing, physically and emotionally, as you face steps of recovery. While I am now 49, my mother in her early 40’s also underwent a radical mastectomy. She was divorced from my father at that time due to a tragic accident he provoked foolishly in a drunken influenced state and caused himself a near fatal fate. Nevertheless, facing the very real battle to support six small girls with little education, I didn’t understand her strength of perseverance, but as a lifetime has passed, I see admiration, resourcefulness, and strength. I know you too will recover for you have a divine purpose. If I may share, your book ‘Uninvited’ has been a saving grace to me, during a very unexpected and difficult time. I walked into Barnes & Noble the other evening seeking solace and understanding, as my 22 year old daughter picked up your book on a small table stand. I had my heart’s intention set on finding another book so I looked at the cover but passed it by. When I couldn’t find on the shelves what I sought, I found myself again at the place of the small table stand which your book sat, almost welcoming me to flip through the pages. Needless to say, I bought your book and I am so very grateful. Each night as I read, I find myself feeling less alone in my fears, confusion, and heartache. You write so beautifully, so transparently. I feel I know you albeit the reality which finds us strangers. I am trusting in the Lord for both you and I, as well as all the many others in your blog who also have shared their vulnerabilities than hiding away behind masks of false perfections. Please know that your book has been very inspirational to me at a time when I truly need a friend to nod with understanding. In my last remarks (and I apologize for the length), the child’s story you referenced in your video, strengthened my resolve to trust Him moreso despite my confused and scattered mind. A simple story of a seed, placed in a cold darkened place, frightened and alone, becoming fragmented as all that seemed safe is dissolving so helplessly, yet the Lord is nourishing this frail seed to blossom and flourish in an astounding beauty that in its former state, could never have been. I am admittedly frightened of unknown next steps in my life, but I genuinely thank you for your profound insight in the Lord’s sovereignty. Miles away in Ohio, I appreciate and admire you. My sincerest best wishes to you and to your family. You are living proof that angels walk in mortal form to encourage and spread peace. I wish you all of His blessings, most of which, His hand of recovery.

138. Kelly

You have been on my mind the past couple of days. My heart broke for you when you shared about the situation with your husband. My situation was very much the same, almost 24 years of marriage as well as other things you mentioned. It was like reading my story. God has blessed me so much since then. My marriage ended in divorce over 3 yrs ago, but we are on friendly terms. God has used all that pain for my growth and I have a wonderful life. I just wanted you to know I am praying for you. I saw your upcoming event for Sept in Montgomery, AL just a moment ago, which had you on my mind again. Take care.

139. Susan

Oh gosh Lysa, I’m so sorry you’re having to deal with all of this, but you never cease to amaze me. Your strength is so uplifting to me. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and your family in the days to come. May God continue to guide you, protect you, and give you contant peace. Love, Susan

140. Amanda

I think I’ve already commented a few weeks ago but since then we’ve experienced our own major life-altering event. We are in the thick of it and I can’t tell you how encouraging your ministry is. Even a simple quote on YOUR Instagram brings me to tears because I know you mean it. It comes from the tender place and I need that. I need to hear from others in the thick of it. People walking smooth roads right now are not the voices that encourage me (although please, Lord…grant me a smooth road season soon! Ha!)

Anyway, thank you again. The Lord is using you mightily.

141. Jessica Stumpf

I just saw this. I am praying for you Lysa! How did it go? How are you now?? I would also love to hear an update about you and your husband. I am going through a similar situation with mine. Thank you for staying with your ministry, it has helped tremendously!
    God bless you,
    Jessica

142. Priscah

Hie Lysa, l just listened to you video and l really want to know how did it go. How are you doing. Hope to hear from you. You are in my prayer

Grace, Peace & Love!!
    Priscah.

143. Susan Stephens

Please know you are prayed up, girl, daily. My heart truly broke with the news of divorce and now this. God has used you to bless me in so many ways ! I refer to you, in my inner circles, as “my friend, Lysa Terkeurst.” Thank you for being my friend. Now let me be yours. Your friend and your prayer warrior. Praying for strength, for healing, for peace, and for joy. Looking so forward to seeing you in Athens, GA in October.

144. Melissa

I went through this very thing 6 years ago also. It was a very difficult time, but God was so incredibly real, very tangible, so present. The valley is hard, but also sweet because of His Presence.

Submit a Comment