If you’ve been coming to my blog over the years, you probably know that releasing a book is one of the most terrifying feelings for me. I mean really, who in their right mind opens up the most raw places of their heart for all the world to come in and stay a while?
Excuse me while I reluctantly raise my hand in the back of the classroom to claim that level of insanity.
But really, vulnerability is a small price to pay for the amazing seat I have to watch as the messages God places deep in my soul go out to women (and even some men!) everywhere.
And since you’re my blog friends whom I deeply love, I wanted you to be some of the first to hear about my newest book releasing this summer called Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely.
For most of us, the rejections of our past are affecting us more than we realize. All of us are either trying to heal a past rejection, deal with a present rejection or fear that an unexpected rejection is just around the corner. And that’s exactly why I wrote Uninvited.
• Stop feeling left out by believing that even when you are overlooked by others you are handpicked by God.
• Change your tendency to either fall apart or control the actions of others by embracing God-honoring ways to process your hurt.
• Know exactly what to pray for the next ten days to steady your soul and restore your confidence in the midst of rejection.
• Overcome the two core fears that feed your insecurities by understanding the secret of belonging.
It won’t be in stores until August 9th, but if you pre-order today you’ll receive several limited time resources that won’t be available after the book releases:
• First five chapters delivered to your inbox immediately
• 10 printable Uninvited themed coloring pages
• Lock screen collection with quotes from the book
• Exclusive bonus video from me
I really believe this book will help you come to know in the deepest parts of your heart that with Jesus you are forever safe, forever accepted, forever held, completely loved and always invited in.
Today I’m giving away 3 copies of the Advanced Reader Version of Uninvited. To be entered to win, leave a comment below telling me what part of the Uninvited message resonates with your life right now.