How do we navigate relationships with those who have hurt us or continue to pull us into dysfunction?

Sign up to receive a free and helpful 3-day devotional called

Stop Dancing With Dysfunction: 3 Days to Setting Better Boundaries today!

l

You Don’t Want to Miss It!

June 24, 2013

Lysa is on the West Coast today meeting with her friends at Women of Faith, so some of us on her team thought it would be fun to remind you about the free webcast happening tomorrow.

Women of Faith will be taking over Lysa’s blog to bring us a message on how to overcome feelings of rejection, insecurity, and fear to embrace a deeper understanding of our significance in Christ. It’s going to be an amazing webcast that you don’t want to miss!

So, now you might be thinking… “details, details, I need details!” Here’s everything you need to know:

Who: Lysa TerKeurst, Sheila Walsh, Lisa Harper, Holly Wagner, and special guest Roma Downey
What: Living a Life of Significance Webcast
When: Tomorrow, June 25 at 9PM (EST)
Where: Right here on www.LysaTerKeurst.com

If you don’t have any sticky notes nearby to write all of that down, sign up for a reminder e-mail below:

Type your email address here to receive a reminder
about this free webcast.

* indicates required

See you tomorrow!

You May Also Like…
Stop Dancing With Dysfunction: 3 Days to Setting Better Boundaries

Stop Dancing With Dysfunction: 3 Days to Setting Better Boundaries

Do you ever feel like relationships are amazing ... until they're not? I understand this frustration.  Because the more deeply we are invested in someone, the more their choices affect us — emotionally, physically, mentally and financially. So how do we navigate...

The 5 Healing Perspectives You Need For Your Hurt or Heartbreak

The 5 Healing Perspectives You Need For Your Hurt or Heartbreak

Do you ever find yourself replaying and reliving the details of the deep hurt in your life? I understand. I’ve been there.  And whether you’ve experienced pain through an event or a collection of hurt that built over time because someone wasn’t who they were...

The Book I Didn’t Want to Write, But Desperately Needed

The Book I Didn’t Want to Write, But Desperately Needed

A million tears. One thousand hours of study. Countless days writing. One heart that didn’t think I could live this message. And a God that didn’t let me drown in my sorrow or give up. I'm grateful to finally get to show you the book that wouldn’t let me go and quite...

26 Comments
  1. Esther

Looking forward to it! 🙂

2. Dana

Is this something that would be good to invite a group of ladies over to watch?

3. stacy

Oh please tell me their will be another opportunity to view aside from tonight at 9pm….I will be at work and I would love to see it

4. Shannon Pedro

What time is it broadcasting in Vancouver BC Canada – I’m confused at the time

5. Ann Kenyon

I am so sorry I missed the webcast tonight. Will there be somewhere I can view it again?

6. Lisa Young

I am so thankful that I was able to watch the webcast tonight, and I just wanted to tell you that not only did you touch my heart with your words, but you made me realize that with all I try to do to keep the “but” out of my thinking, I can’t do it alone and I truly need Jesus. Thank you for sharing and inspiring. After the webcast, I got on my knees and thanked God for this message, and prayed that you and the other ladies would be blessed in abundance for all the blessings you have brought to others by sharing His Word, and your lives. God Bless You!

7. Beth

I enjoyed your podcast with Women of Faith tremendously! Thank you for that. We are going through a difficult time with a prodigal son right now. God spoke to me through you as you talked about an insecurity being our children’s mistakes. You said something that struck me…it gave me goosebumps and brought tears to my eyes and I so desperately wanted to rewind the video and write down your words. “I am a child of God, therefore…” and the next things you said were about my son being mine so that he’d have a mom praying him through this difficult time. Oh how I wish I could hear the rest of what you said again. Those words shocked and soothed me. I hope to someday read those words in your blog or hear them again for they gave me renewed hope. Thank you.

8. Alexis

I missed it 🙁

Will it replay on your website?

9. Michelle DeArmond

I have a prayer request for a friend whose 17-year-old son passed away. Didn’t know how to contact you other than posting here. You can find her through my facebook friends list. [email protected] I have made posts about it on there.

10. Beth

God is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I posted above about needing to hear what you said in last night’s podcast again regarding my insecurities in the midst of my child’s mistakes. I was surfing through the titles of your blog posts for anything that remotely sounded like it would fit and it let me to:
    I am blown away, again, by God’s goodness. He knew how much I needed this and led me directly to it. It gives me so much hope for getting through a tough time with my prodigal. It completely changes my perspective. I am wonderstruck! God bless you, Lysa, and Ann Voskamp for the way you minister to us all.

11. Wendy

Unfortunately I didnt get home in time to watch the webcast tonite. Will there be another opportunity to view it?

12. Briana

Hi, I missed this podcast 🙁 will it play again?

13. Mandie

Will this replay? I was unable to watch live! 🙁

14. Phyllis Granger

Tried everything under the sun but nothing worked. Could not get the webcast. Will we get another chance?

15. Cheryl

One more yes! Looking forward to it.

16. LaDonna Gardner

One More Yes

17. Sharon Green

One More Yes!

18. Cindy Dullum

One more YES! Excited to be led in this study!

19. CHerie Teepe

One more YES!! Super excited to start this online study….

20. Cheryl

One more YES! Excited to be a part of this study.

21. Suzie Storey

ONE MORE YES!!! I am happy to be a part of this!!!

22. Jeannie Schrimsher

One More Yes! So excited to learn about this. Can’t wait!!

23. Amy-Beth

YES Please. And Thank you very much for your ministry…

24. Tara Fuertes