Hi! I’m Kelly Hubatka, one of the trainers from Body By Buck Bootcamp! Lysa asked me to guest blog today a little about exercise and our Bootcamp. If you watched her webcast last week, you know that she is part of our morning Bootcamp class, and also you met several of the people in it that are participating in the Made to Crave 6 week challenge!
Exercise is such a big part of having and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, not just losing weight. It increases your metabolism, keeps your heart healthy, and even helps you sleep better at night.
Here are a few reasons why I love a Bootcamp type setting for a workout:
• A group setting provides a fun environment, as well as increased accountability
• Trainers who teach, push, encourage and motivate you
• Peers who push, encourage and motivate you
• You learn how to push your body to get the results you want
• Work at your fitness level-no matter where you are at
• Variety in workouts-keeps your body guessing and your mind from getting bored!
• Get more bang for your buck! With everyone’s busy schedule, your time is valuable. Maximize fat loss in shorter, high-intensity workouts.
At Body By Buck, while we do use weights and other equipment, we really believe in teaching proper form in basic bodyweight exercises. There is so much you can do right from your home with no equipment and no gym membership. You’ve just got to have the motivation, make the time, and be able to push yourself, which I know you can do!
Here is a simple workout to try today, no matter what fitness level you are at, right there in your living room! No more excuses! Try it and post your time in the comments section!
10 Sets of:
This is for time so finish as fast as you can, always still with great form.
*If you’re advanced or really want to get after it, repeat for a second round.
If you want to learn more about Body By Buck, you can check us out at www.bodybybuck.com!
Here is a check-in with our M2C Challenge peeps!
Congrats to our winners from our last post: Marsha Warden, Tara Frazee, and Elaine Segstro. You have each won a copy of: Made to Crave book, Made to Crave Devotional book, the Made to Crave Action Plan DVD, and the Made to Crave Action Plan Participant’s Guide! Please email [email protected] to obtain your giveaways!