Lysa TerKeurst admits that she, like most women, has experiences where others bump into her happy and she comes emotionally unglued. We stuff, we explode, or react somewhere in between.
What do we do with these raw emotions? Is it really possible to make emotions work for us instead of against us? Yes, and in her usual inspiring and practical way, Lysa will show you how.
Filled with personal examples and Biblical teaching,
Unglued will equip you to:
- Know with confidence how to resolve conflict in your
- Find peace in your most difficult relationships as you learn to be
honest but kind when offended.
- Identify what type of reactor you are and how to significantly
improve your communication.
- Respond with no regrets by managing your tendencies to stuff,
explode or react somewhere in between.
- Gain a deep sense of calm by responding
- Session 1: Grace for the Unglued
- Session 2: Freedom for the Unglued
- Session 3: Four Kinds of Unglued
- Session 4: A Procedure Manual for the Unglued
- Session 5: Lingering Words for the Unglued
- Session 6: Imperfect Progress for the Unglued
Use the Participant’s Guide in conjunction with the Unglued DVD to dig deeper into learning how to acknowledge, understand, and manage raw emotions that are commonplace to the average woman. According to author and speaker Lysa TerKeurst, each time we feel a raw emotion coming to the surface it’s an opportunity to either fall back into patterns that make us wallow in guilt or choose more wisely and make progress. Let’s choose today to progress!
Session titles include:
- Why Am I So Emotional?
- What’s Really Going On?
- Sucker Punches
- Putting on My Big Girl Pants
- I’m the Boss of My Emotions
If auditions were held to replace Oprah, Lysa TerKeurst, with a distinctly Christian inflection would make the short list.”
— Publishers Weekly
This is one brave and bold book that’s as vulnerable as it is practical. No one knows His Word, His women and His way quite like Lysa TerKeurst. And once I started reading, I couldn’t stop.”
— Ann Voskamp, New York Times Bestselling Author of
One Thousand Gifts