Here are the messages that Lysa is currently speaking on. If you are interested in booking Lysa TerKeurst for an event, please use our Contact form.
Unglued No More – Improve Your Relationships, Reactions, and Conflict Resolution Skills
Lysa TerKeurst admits that she, like most of us, has experiences where others bump into her happy and she comes a bit unglued. We stuff, we explode, or react somewhere in between. What do we do with these complicated factors in our relationships? Is it really possible to make our reactions work for us instead of against us? Yes, and in her usual inspiring and practical way, Lysa will show you how. Filled with gut-honest personal examples and Biblical teaching, Lysa will help you:
- Know with confidence how to resolve conflict in your important relationships.
- Find peace in your most difficult relationships as you learn to be honest but kind when offended.
- Identify what type of reactor you are and how to significantly improve your communication.
- Respond with no regrets by managing your tendencies to stuff, explode or react somewhere in between.
- Gain a deep sense of calm by responding to situations out of your control without acting out of control.
Becoming More Than a Good
Bible Study Girl:
Lysa knows what it’s like to consider God just another thing on her to-do list. For years she went through the motions of a Christian life: Go to church. Pray. Be nice. Longing for a deeper connection between what she knew in her head and her everyday reality, she wanted to personally experience God’s presence.
Drawing from her own remarkable story of step-by-step faith, with her trademark wit and spiritual wisdom, Lysa invites you to uncover the spiritually exciting life we all yearn for. Session titles: Becoming More, Prayer-Full, Fear-Less, Ruined For Good.
Lysa will help you:
- Learn how to make a Bible passage come alive in your own devotion time.
- Replace doubt, regret and envy with truth, confidence and praise.
- Stop the unhealthy cycles of striving and truly learn to love who you are.
- Discover how to have inner peace and security in any situation.
- Sense God responding to your prayers.
What Happens When Women
Say Yes To God:
What if you could wake up every morning with a sense of anticipation? What if the everyday could transform into the extraordinary? Join Lysa as she shares how to experience God in unexpected ways, learn to discern His voice, and make your faith come alive. Her message has led thousands of women to:
- Build personal, two-way conversations with God.
- Develop a hunger for getting into God’s Word every day and applying its truths.
- Enjoy blessing others by seeing inconveniences as opportunities.
- Get involved in the unique adventure that God has created for you.
No More Shame (Lysa’s Testimony):
Many women walk alone haunted by the shame of past mistakes or the accusing lies of Satan. We think that by hiding these hurts that they’ll just fade away. Instead, they quietly erode our most precious relationships. Lysa has experienced this pain, and tells the inspiring story of how Jesus transformed her journey. Her powerful presentation guides women to:
- Stop shame from blocking God’s blessings.
- Allow God to heal any wound and break free from control of the past.
- Share healing with other hurting women to redeem painful memories.
- Rediscover the joy that helps keep life in perspective.
Lysa’s Adoption Story:
Lysa and her family chose to say yes to something that changed not only their lives but countless others as well. Their story has garnered national media attention from Good Morning America, O Magazine, The Oprah Winfrey Show and many others. Not only will her personal story inspire you, but you will also learn from Lysa a simple yet profound prayer that will prepare your heart daily so you don’t miss His amazing plan for your life.
What if you had the confidence to face anything that happens? What if you knew that good could come out of any cirumstance? As a wife, mother, and ministry leader, Lysa is no stranger to the fears that women face. This encouraging message will strengthen your faith in God as Lysa shows how to:
- Reduce controlling fear by placing your deepest desires into His hands.
- Embrace a sense of worth by realizing your desirability to Christ.
- Apply proven Biblical examples to modern-day decisions.
- Make your walk with God an exhilarating journey.
Developing the Character to Match My Calling:
God never meant for us to reduce Him to something on our to do list. He wants a thriving, vibrant relationship with us where we experience Him throughout our day. This session will breathe new life in your journey with God as you:
- Gain new perspectives on the importance of the events in your everday life.
- Better understand the pathway to your calling.
- Learn to trust God in deeper ways than ever before.
Crisis Pregnancy Center Events or Adoption Events:
After finding great healing in her local Crisis Pregnancy Center’s post abortion Bible study, Lysa has gone on to be a voice for the unborn. Sharing her own tragic choice of abortion in podiums throughout the country, she is determined to help women heal from the shame of abortion and even more urgently to help those in a crisis pregnancy to choose life. Lysa has also gained a unique perspective on the beauty of adoption since adopting her sons from Liberia, Africa. Her story has inspired audiences nationwide, including coverage on The Oprah Winfrey Show.
The Five Crucial Choices Every Leader Must Make:
Wise leadership is crucial to the success of any Women’s Ministry. Hear Lysa’s adventure of being called to lead Proverbs 31 Ministries, which encourages over 200,000 women across North America. Her seminar uncovers five crucial choices every leader must make, plus the secrets to developing a dynamic team. Lysa will empower you to:
- Attract more women to get involved with your ministry.
- Identify gaps on your leadership team and learn how to fill those positions.
- Show women how God can turn their past pain into effective ministry.
- Distinguish God’s direction for your ministry with confidence.
Am I Messing Up My Kids?:
The journey of motherhood is a constant adventure. As a mother of five, Lysa knows about the ‘mommy stress’ that comes with managing a home and a life. In this workshop, Lysa shares with humor and compassion how to release your stress and find refreshment. Whether your kids are toddlers or teens, she will help you:
- Feel a calm assurance that God is active in your parenting.
- Overcome ‘to-do’ list tyranny and free more time for deeper relationships.
- Implement proven strategies to let consequences scream, so you don’t have to.
- Replace ‘Wonder-Woman’ syndrome by taking God’s provision moment-by-moment.
A Christmas to Remember:
Hear the amazing story of how God took a simple Christmas prayer and changed Lysa’s entire family. Her message leads women back to the true meaning of Christmas, and brings many to Christ for the first time. Your holiday event will be enhanced as Lysa:
- Reveals how small acts of trusting God can lead to unexpected miracles.
- Moves women from going through the motions to having a joy-filled Christmas.
- Presents the gospel in a way that appeals to any woman.
8 Things Every Wife Should Know:
Marriage is an adventure that doesn’t come with easy-to-follow instructions. Lysa shares personal stories from her own marriage that went from failing to fulfilling. Her seminar covers eight basic desires of your husband and practical ways to capture his heart today. Fall in love all over again as Lysa teaches you how to:
- Increase the creative romance with your husband.
- Embolden your husband to confidently overcome challenges.
- Build a deeper level of life-long trust in your relationship.
- Understand how God empowers and protects your marriage.
This Crazy Little Thing Called Love:
Building a great marriage isn’t a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice. Lysa and her husband, Art, share creative ways to make good choices as they relate to expectations, communication, intimacy, and more. This seminar is filled with humor, guidance, and truth that help couples discover how love can last for a lifetime. Art and Lysa will help you:
- Better understand each others needs thus reducing your conflict.
- Rediscover the things that will make your marriage fun.
- Identify and eliminate the things that are hindering your intimacy.
- Put divorce proof tactics in place to strengthen the legacy you are creating.
“This Crazy Little Thing Called Love” sessions include:
Great Expectations, Great Sex-pectations, Bridging the Communication Gap, Giving Your Family a Spiritual Vision, and The Legacy of Lasting Relationships.