Has food become more about frustration than fulfillment? The New York Times bestselling book Made to Crave is the missing link between a woman’s desire to be healthy and the spiritual empowerment necessary to make that happen. Author Lysa TerKeurst personally understands the battle that women face. In Made to Crave, she will help you:
- Break the cycle of “I’ll start again on Monday,” and feel good about yourself today.
- Stop agonizing over numbers on the scale and make peace with your body.
- Replace rationalization that leads to diet failure with wisdom that leads to victory.
- Reach your healthy goals and grow closer to God through the process.
This book is not a how-to manual or the latest, greatest dieting plan. Made to Crave is a helpful companion to use alongside whatever healthy eating approach you choose — a book and Bible study to help you find the “want to” in how to make healthy lifestyle changes.
Join Lysa and experience all that you were made to crave!
Also available for order: DVD and Workbook
Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, not Food')"> Made to Crave may possibly be the most important book I’ve ever read on the matter of weight . . . and I’ve read A LOT! The world will never be at a loss for authors telling us what foods to eat, what foods to avoid, or how to exercise. Yet with all of this knowledge we are unhealthier than ever. Something is missing. And Lysa has tapped into the mystery that has plagued so many of us who battle with the bulge. If you are tired of the endless diet cycle, read Made to Crave. It will change your mind and then it will change your life.”
– Mandisa, American Idol Finalist and
Award Winning Christian Artist
Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, not Food')"> Lysa has struck a cord that will resonate with women everywhere. Very simply, we were made to crave . . . and that craving must be met by God alone. Read this book!”
– Karen Kingsbury, America’s No. 1 inspirational novelist