Lysa knows what it’s like to consider God as just another thing on her to-do list. For years she went through the motions of a Christian life: Go to church. Pray. Be nice. Longing for a deeper connection between what she knew in her head and her everyday reality, she wanted to personally experience God’s presence.
Drawing from her own remarkable story of step-by-step faith, Lysa invites you to uncover the spiritually exciting life we all yearn for. With her trademark wit and spiritual wisdom, Lysa will help you:
- Replace doubt, regret, and envy with truth, confidence and praise.
- Discover how to have inner peace and security in any situation
- Sense God responding to your prayers
- Stop the unhealthy cycles of striving and truly learn to love who you are and
what you’ve been given.
- Learn how to make a Bible passage come alive in your own devotion time.
Lysa speaks about this book:
Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl is a narrative of Lysa’s life as she dismisses plastic Christian answers and shares her most personal experiences in wrestling with faith. She asks the question we all wonder, ‘Does Jesus really work?’ and answers that question with a resounding ‘Yes!’ Reading Becoming More makes you feel like you’re having coffee with a friend.”
Jennifer Rothschild, Author/Speaker
Lessons I Learned in the Dark; Self Talk, Soul Talk
Founder Fresh Grounded Faith and womensministry.net