Lysa TerKeurst, mother of five and President of Proverbs 31 Ministries, knows the bouts of “mommy stress” that come with parenting and managing a home and a life. From her own experience and conversations with hundreds of other women, Lysa shares how mothers can release their mommy guilt when they:
- Simplify life to create breathing room.
- Quit comparing themselves to the ‘perfect’ moms.
- Turn to God for support, peace, guidance and patience.
- Stop blaming their parenting every time a child does wrong.
- Let kids live with the consequences of their bad choices.
Overflowing with practical ideas, short Bible studies, and plenty of encouragement, this inspiring resource will help overwhelmed mothers turn to God’s grace as their lifeline.
(This is a re-release of The Bathtub is Overflowing But I Feel Drained.)
Mommy Stress: Finding Peace in
Your Parenting Journey
Lysa gives moms a gut-honest yet incredibly encouraging look at motherhood. If you are weary, overwhelmed, or just want to love and enjoy your children a little bit more, this is the book for you.”
Pam Farrel, Author, The 10 Best Decisions Every Parent Can Make