7.5.2016

I wanted you to be one of the first to know

If you’ve been coming to my blog over the years, you probably know that releasing a book is one of the most terrifying feelings for me. I mean really, who in their right mind opens up the most raw places of their heart for all the world to come in and stay a while?

Excuse me while I reluctantly raise my hand in the back of the classroom to claim that level of insanity.

But really, vulnerability is a small price to pay for the amazing seat I have to watch as the messages God places deep in my soul go out to women (and even some men!) everywhere.

And since you’re my blog friends whom I deeply love, I wanted you to be some of the first to hear about my newest book releasing this summer called Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely.

For most of us, the rejections of our past are affecting us more than we realize. All of us are either trying to heal a past rejection, deal with a present rejection or fear that an unexpected rejection is just around the corner. And that’s exactly why I wrote Uninvited.

With Uninvited, you’ll be equipped to:

• Stop feeling left out by believing that even when you are overlooked by others you are handpicked by God.
• Change your tendency to either fall apart or control the actions of others by embracing God-honoring ways to process your hurt.
• Know exactly what to pray for the next ten days to steady your soul and restore your confidence in the midst of rejection.
• Overcome the two core fears that feed your insecurities by understanding the secret of belonging.

It won’t be in stores until August 9th, but if you pre-order today you’ll receive several limited time resources that won’t be available after the book releases:

• First five chapters delivered to your inbox immediately
• 10 printable Uninvited themed coloring pages
• Lock screen collection with quotes from the book
• Exclusive bonus video from me

Pre-order your copy by clicking here.

I really believe this book will help you come to know in the deepest parts of your heart that with Jesus you are forever safe, forever accepted, forever held, completely loved and always invited in.

Today I’m giving away 3 copies of the Advanced Reader Version of Uninvited. To be entered to win, leave a comment below telling me what part of the Uninvited message resonates with your life right now.

Comments

1. Rebecca says

Wow, this seems to be a struggle that many people, including myself, have! Thank you for writing this book and I trust it will be a help and blessing!

2. Lynlee says

My husband left me this year. I was told to get a job. I found a job and convinced him to go through with therapy. Within the span of two days, I lost my job and my husband quit therapy. I have since found another job, but I know my marriage is over. Uninvited seems to be my theme for this year. I can’t wait to read this book and see what God does in my life! I know He has carried me so far and I know He will continue to do so.

3. Nicki says

Left out and lonely seems to be the lingering cloud over my head. Although I may seem to have had some restoration in some areas, the pain still creeps up often tempting me to react badly to those emotions. Hearing about the God-honoring ways to process the hurt sounds like a good start in the direction of real healing.

4. Ann says

Powerful Truth: Knowing the Love and Character of my God…
    I thank God for using you to remind me (no matter how I feel) I am indeed Set Apart by God vs Set Aside, in Jesus Name.

5. Patty says

I am afraid of the rejection that’s bound to come being married to a younger man…. The day he realizes his wife is old & he still has many years left……

6. Jill says

I wasn’t invited to a major (small) family event. My feelings of rejection stole 3 to 4 days from my life.

7. Carol says

The part that states even when I feel left out ( which I do alot) that I am still hand picked by God!! I am going to start reminding myself of that everyone I feel left out because no matter how I feel the only thing that truly matters is that God has hands picked me & loves me!!!

8. Kathy Ensworth says

I preordered “Univited” but did not get any of the promised free resources. Please assist me in fixing this.

9. Nancy says

As I sat this morning sipping my coffee with tears in my eyes, seeing these words about your book touched my heart. I’ve just moved across country with my family and am struggling with the transition. The feeling of loneliness and the unknown has been crippling me. With that being said, I am a strong woman who has a gift to help others and have ran a free support group for women for years and my job is helping people. I feel I am failing and have doubted everything about myself lately. (Even down to my mothering) I feel I do not even have the ability to help anybody else these days. My faith has helped me through many sad days in my life and as I sat today with that hopelessness again, I read about your new book. Thank you for your books, and your daily reminders of how with God anything is possible.

10. VIRGINIA STEWART says

LOVE YOUR EMAILS…DO YOU HAVE APHONE # AS I WANT TO GET THE NEW BOOK BUT DON’T WANT TO USE CREDIT CARD. IS THER AN ADDRESS I CAN SEND A CHECK TO ORDER IT???

TIDBIT4JESUS@COMCAST.COM

11. Miriam Gueck says

I was divorced three years ago. The message of your book resonates with me because I am no longer invited to gatherings that I used to be such a part of.

12. Labaysha says

I heard you on the radio this morning….while on my way to work. Tears filled my eyes as you beautifully spoke into my life. Thank you for sharing your story and healing…. I must read “Uninvited ”
    Two words God has recently spoke to me are….. Resentment and “set apart”.
    I know God is calling me to a new place in my life.