It’s day #3 and I’m so excited to do the big reveal of Alison’s room makeover!
And I know you’ve been waiting ever-so-patiently this week to see the final result. I love that about you. I won’t make you wait one more second. So, without further ado… (drumroll please)
(If you’re viewing this in an email, click here to watch the video.)
As a recap, here’s the whole process from beginning to end:
1. Shop your home – look for artwork, frames, and greenery from outside.
2. Head to the thrift stores with a general idea in mind of what you would like to purchase.
3. Bring it back home, paint it, distress it, and mix it in. Remember, it doesn’t have to be perfect to be beautiful! Thanks, Nester, for that freeing thought.
“Nester Notes”: 3 Steps for Successful House Therapy
1. Start in one room.
2. Don’t do everything at the same time.
3. Start with what you have.
I’m so thankful my friend, Nester, was able to join us this week! But this isn’t goodbye – you can visit her blog anytime by clicking here.
You can also bring her style and expertise into your home with her book, The Nesting Place.
Click here to purchase your copy! Buying this resource today from Proverbs 31 Ministries is a great way to support our ongoing mission of getting Biblical truth into every home. Makes a perfect treat for yourself or gift for a friend. Thank you for your support!
Today, I’m giving away 3 signed copies of The Nesting Place. To enter, leave a comment telling me your favorite thing you learned this week.