I thought it might be nice to just drop a little fun into your Fridays for a while. This series might last a few weeks or maybe a few months… who knows? But for a while my Friday posts will be where I share some favorite findings from that week.
This week’s theme is Spring into Spring. Completely original, I know. As is the song playing in my mind while writing this. Think Sound of Music… these are a few of my favorite things.
1. Grilled Salmon Salad. Yum. Yes, please.
2. According to fashion people much smarter than me, yellow is the thing this Spring. There’s just something delightful about pairing yellow with blue and white.
3. Barefoot in Barcelona. I’m not sure if this is a wish or a nail color. Either way, it works for me.
4. I’m in like with bubble necklaces right now. This like may only last another week or two but for now this color and style makes my heart happy.
5. A gold leaf plate from Target. This is one of the many reasons I have to limit my trips to this store. Or make a list and stick to it. Who am I kidding, I never stick to my list at Target.
6. This candle holder said it’s “monogrammable.” I love that word. And I really like candles.
7. This is the cutest wedding invitation! Seriously creative, charming, and so sweet. It starts out by saying, “Adam Stafford (such a fine gentleman suitor) is madly in love with Lindsay Michelle Kreis (a fair loving sweetheart) who adores him in return, which is why they have decided to wed”
Lindsay is on my team here at Proverbs 31 Ministries. She’s amazing! As of May she will be married to Adam! He is a graphic designer. A really talented one as you can see. Adam can be hired. Lindsay cannot. Smiles.
Well, there you have it. Some fun things I found while poking around on the world wide web. When I should have been writing. Shhhh…. I know you won’t tell my editor. I love that about you.
And if you have some favorites, do share a link or two in the comments below. I’ll be needing some delightful distractions during my writing sessions this weekend. Happy Friday!