Hi Friends, if you're looking for the final The Best Yes webcast replay, click here.

Friday, August 31

The Second Unglued Webcast Replay is Live!

What a fun time we had last night talking about conflict resolution. I talked about the choice we have to follow the path of humility or the path of pride.

I am challenged by this choice especially in times of conflict. I may or may not have admitted on the webcast dumping water on my husband in bed once when we were having a particularly interesting growth opportunity. Oh my.

My amazing friend, Tonia, led Kelly Stamps, Courtney Joseph, Dr. Tim Clinton and I in some insightful conversations about resolving conflict.

This is one you’ll want to watch with your family and friends. Think of it as one of the best counseling sessions you’ll go to, only it’s FREE!

Click here to watch the webcast replay. It will be available until the webcast next Thursday!

Once you watch the webcast, leave me a comment here to let me know what resonated with you. And to celebrate having over 14,000 viewers last night, I’m giving away 3 copies of the Unglued Bible Study DVD.

I’ll announce the winners Tuesday. Have a happy weekend!

LOVED IT AGAIN!!!
    Pause. That’s what I’m working on and my focus.
    I’m both a stuffer and exploder, but I’m pausing more this week.
    thanks for this!! =)

i loved this!
    i stuff,
    then i explode!
    this realllllyy helped me!!

Loved this webcast! It opened my eyes to so many great points. I can’t wait to see the next webcast! Thank you so much!

Wow! Lysa, I need the past/glue to stop think and allow myself time to decide if the battle is going to be work the hurt or saddness later. ” I do not have to attend every argument. Fancy that. Looking forward to next Thursday. Blessings.

Proverbs 15:1 was what impacted me because I am a stuffer AND an exploder. Thank you so much Lysa for putting together this webcast!

Melissa Chambers says:

I finally got to watch week two and I am so grateful for these webcasts and can’t wait to share week to with my Sisters in Christ who I know need it! I agree with Beckie – what resonated with me the most as an exploder and a stuffer was your take on Proverbs 15:1 “A GENTLE ANSWER…” Also, your teaching on Humility really hit home especially when you said: “respect the person and provide a safe place and own our part in the conflict and apologize for that part which then leads to humility.” So true and powerful!

I so enjoyed the webcast. It was very refreshing to hear and identify the type I am..However sometimes I think I am an exploder and sometimes I am a stuffer. I think I am more of a stuffer, That’s why I explode so loudly with all the amunition built up.. Thanks for the insight. I also want to thank you for the b ook Made to Crave. Wow… have you been spying on me my whole life. It is so real to me that tears stream down my face as I am reading through the chapters…that is how real it is to me. And I am only on page 82. Yesterday my Pastor spoke on temptation and how that temptation is really brought on by the evil desires of my heart. Whoaa. God definitely planned this service in the right timing to go with your book for me. Today is the first day of the rest of my life and I am already feeling victorious. I am over 100 lbs over weight and have always beat myself up over it. One of the most profound things I have read is that The numbers on the scale tell how much my body weighs not of my worth.. Thank you I look forward to the rest of the book.

Lori Cullen says:

I just had an “unglued” moment with my mother on the telephone- I wish I could have remembered and put into practice so many of the things you talked about in your webcast. Looks like it will take a few more times watching the video and applying the principles. Lot’s of “growth opportunities” coming my way!

Wow what a great web cast! The funeral for expectations is so true and so hard to let go ! The DVDs would e such a blessing now, we need a computer program for the home thT we all can share !

Need to work on predetermined procedures….

The whole thing resonates with me – I am a stuffer and an exploder married to a stuffer. I have experienced depression based on stuffing (while working with my parents) and through God’s grace have been able to beat the depression that was trying to overtake me.

I wanted to share something that my pastor spoke about on Sunday. He said, “we hold God’s reputation in the palm of our hand.”

This resonated with me and goes right along with the whole message of Unglued. Our actions (exploding, stuffing, retaliation rocks) can determine what non-believers think about God. I don’t want to be the person that leads someone away from God. I want to be the person leading them to a relationship with Him.

I just need to know if this 2nd unglued session will be available to purchase. It was so powerful and I could not take enough notes that is needed for not only me and my family but many others. Please, Please, say you will make this available. God bless you for all the open honestly.

karina allen says:

I’m having trouble viewing the webcast. It keeps buffering. Will it be available on DVD or on on demand replay?

Tanisha G. says:

This webcast was amazing. Lysa this was such a powerful message. I am so excited about this book. I am saving money to get the book. Thanks for the Word. It helped me greatly. God Bless

Your Sister

Tanisha

WOW!!!!! Such an amazing video. I think the part that resonated with me the most is giving the other person respect. I have a tendency to only think about my feelings during times of conflict and not thinking about my part in the conflict. I will definitely be thinking about how I have contributed to any conflict from now on. Thank you.

Mary Catherine says:

walking the path of pride or humility….I pick humility by respecting, providing and owning my part. Very powerful words. Thank you for sharing :0)

Jennifer Thomas says:

What resonated with me (on this 2nd webcast) was…”what’s really going to matter in a month…1 year…10 yrs?”. The perspective – or the ability to actually change our perspective – in those heated moments is so true. It’s all over the place in Scripture. God answered people in ways that made them think differently than the question (or perspective) they were first asking. I tend to “stuff”…and I do need to realize…that if it’s only to come up later…well what if there isn’t a later? Is this worth it..to be angry and hold onto what could turn into blackened-ugly-bitterness? After having a brother-in-law pass away with cancer at the age of 28, we’ve begun to realize there may not be the opportunity to rectify some relationships before it’s too late. Thankfully our relationship with him was sweet to the end. But it still makes you think, you just don’t know what tomorrow’s going to bring. So it was just really good to hear that part.
    Again…another great webcast.
    Looking forward to the 3rd!

Lysa, thanks for the webcast! I really loved Kelly and Courtney being on and the examples they gave of coming “unglued” with their mates :) Unrealistic expectations especially resonated with me, except I tend to do that with my children. Thank you for making the webcast available~

I finally got to watch the second unglued webcast, I loved all 22 minutes of it, after that it wouldn’t let me watch it. I kept pausing, once for 20 minutes but it wouldn’t reload. Am I doing something wrong? I’d really love to watch the whole thing. I have a MAC, but that shouldn’t make a difference right? Does anyone else have this problem?

I feel like coming unglued!!! I was unable to watch the first two when they aired due to kids activities and now I cant get them to load! Wonder why I am not supposed to watch them? Wish I could though!

Thank you for having replay’s available! My husband and I have been teaching in children’s ministry for our church’s Thursday night service so I’ve missed the live webcasts. So happy to catch them later!

I loved your comments on being a stuffer. I hate conflict and would do anything to avoid it. It also didn’t help that when I brought up an issue, he was right and I was wrong – always. I wish I had had the courage to dump the ice water on my ex just to get his attention. Can’t wait for the next webcast.

Wow! This 2nd Unglued webcast, about conflict resolution, was absolutely amazing! I loved the words & wisdom shared from Dr. Clinton. My favorite statement was “the gap between expectation and reality is disappointment.” Wow! Wow! Wow!
    I’m going to be facilitating an Unglued 6-week Small Group Study beginning October 9th. I would LOVE to (in addition to the DVD) share these webcasts with my group. Will they be available somewhere? I looked for the 1st one on KLOVE.com and was unable to find it today (assuming they took it down after the 2nd one aired last week).
    Thank you so much for this wonderful book and study, Lysa! You are truly anointed by God and such a blessing to so many!

Love & Blessings,
    Melanie

is two scoops — 50 grams of protein!). It is available in vanilla (natural vanilla), chocolate (natural chocolate) and unflavored, so no matter what I eat, as louis vuitton fake purses http://louisvuitton-fakeluggage.blogspot.com/