That’s all the time it will take to watch this special video interview with my friend, Pastor Pete Wilson. Let me tell you some fun facts about Pete:
* I adore his wife Brandi who blogs at Leading and Loving It.
* They have kids so cute that Taylor Swift handpicked them to play her kids in a video she did. What??!!
* Pete’s hair is the talk of Nashville. I think barbers there know what guys mean when they say, “Just give me the Pete.”
* Pete and Brandi lead an amazing church called “Cross Point Church.”
* They get to work with cool people like Jenni Catron.
* Pete wrote a book this year called, “Empty Promises.”
* You know a book is good when the inside pages look like this:
* Here’s one of Pete’s quotes from our interview below, “God is powerfully present even when He seems to be apparently absent.” Isn’t that good? And that’s just one sentence of this video that is so worth the 13 minutes and 54 seconds it will take you to watch it.
AND!!!! I’m giving away 5 signed copies of Pete’s book today! Leave a comment below to enter to win. Tell me what struck a chord with you as you watched the interview. And if you are looking at this post through an email, you may have to click over to my actual site to view it…Just click here.