Okay so yesterday I gave out some hints about the big mamma jamma prize for today. Remember how I mentioned “walking on sunshine,” “Tilapia” (fish), “floats your boat,” “blow you out of the water,” and “I can hardly see straight?”
Well … all that to say I’m giving away a cabin for 2 on the GIRL’S GETAWAY CRUISE!!!
Oh my, wait a second I have to catch my breath.
Okay, I’m back. Whew! I am so excited!!! You’ll be joining me and Holly along with about some other fun Proverbs 31 chicks like Renee Swope and Shari Braendel and almost 100 other P31 friends who’ve already signed up to sail. It will be amazingly fun.
Can’t you just picture all of us kicking back on the high seas, sippin’ some Diet _______ (Coke or Pepsi- I don’t discriminate), and chatting it up about life.
Oh yes ma’am.
So, here’s how you enter:
1. Leave a comment below telling me who you’d bring if you won. You’ll be entered in the drawing once for this.
2. If you left a comment on yesterday’s post, you’ll be entered in the drawing again for this.
3. Solve a little letter scramble game on my blog and fill out the form below with the correct answer. You’ll be entered 2 additional times in the drawing. To play this you have to hop around my site and find letters that look like this: ”L” There are 12 letters in all. Find all 12 letters and unscramble them to reveal 2 words I’ve used quite often in the past 8 months. And just so you know, the sample letter here — doesn’t count!
[contact-form 3 "Cruise"]
If you do all three of these things, you’ll be entered into the drawing 4 times! And just think how many times you’ll be entered if you go ahead and think of that friend you want to accompany you on this cruise and have her enter as well. You just have to make sure that you both agree to take each other or we could have a little situation that I will not get in the middle of — no ma’am. No Sirree. Okay?
You can find all about this cruise by clicking here. You’ll want to note that the cruise is October 14th-18th and sets sail from Ft. Lauderdale. You and your friend will be responsible for getting your hot little selves down to Ft. Lauderdale. After you get there this is what’s included in your cruise package valued at over $2000 for the two of you:
- all meals (there’s gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms, casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day and 24 hour room service)
- non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee)
- all concerts, speaker sessions, etc. put on by Premier
- use of the ship’s beautiful pools
- use of the ship’s health and fitness center
- taxes, fees, and gratuities, are pre-paid and added to your reservation total
Here’s what’s not included:
- items of personal nature (phone calls, internet, laundry, etc.)
- spa & beauty salon
- soft drinks (however, cards are available for a low price which get you unlimited soft drinks throughout the cruise)
- any meals, events or excursions while in Port
- airfare (although you can take advantage of discounts offered through the Orbitz link on the Premiere website)
- ground transportation
- cruise insurance (available through Premier for an additional fee)
- check with you accountant for your state’s laws on whether or not you’d need to claim this trip on your income taxes
Sweet Deal right? So, who is ready to grab a friend, some sunscreen and a skirt to hide our cellulite and set sail?!?!
The winner will be announced on Friday, June 25th. I’ll also announce the winner of yesterday’s contest on June 25th as well.
Remember, if you are reading this through your email you will want to visit my actual site at www.LysaTerKeurst.com to participate and leave your comments.
Happy Cruise Dreaming sisters!