Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl:
Lysa knows what it’s like to consider God just another thing on her to-do list. For years she went through the motions of a Christian life: Go to church. Pray. Be nice. Longing for a deeper connection between what she knew in her head and her everyday reality, she wanted to personally experience God’s presence.
Drawing from her own remarkable story of step-by-step faith, with her trademark wit and spiritual wisdom, Lysa invites you to uncover the spiritually exciting life we all yearn for. Session titles: Becoming More, Prayer-Full, Fear-Less, Ruined For Good.
Lysa will help you:
- Learn how to make a Bible passage come alive in your own devotion time.
- Replace doubt, regret and envy with truth, confidence and praise.
- Stop the unhealthy cycles of striving and truly learn to love who you are.
- Discover how to have inner peace and security in any situation.
- Sense God responding to your prayers.
What Happens When Women Say Yes To God:
What if you could wake up every morning with a sense of anticipation? What if the everyday could transform into the extraordinary? Join Lysa as she shares how to experience God in unexpected ways, learn to discern His voice, and make your faith come alive. Her message has led thousands of women to:
- Build personal, two-way conversations with God.
- Develop a hunger for getting into God’s Word every day and applying its truths.
- Enjoy blessing others by seeing inconveniences as opportunities.
- Get involved in the unique adventure that God has created for you.
“Lysa Terkeurst is the best speaker we have ever had! Her life stories spoke to all of our women~ women of all ages and all seasons of life. We are still hearing incredible stories of life change from women who came home and put into practice the Biblical principles of faith that Lysa taught. She was a dream to work with and was sensitive to the needs of our group, while being open to the Spirit to lead her as she spoke and ministered. Lysa is real and transparent. She will not only move you to tears and laughter, but to a closer and more authentic walk with Christ.”
“Lysa, I can not thank you enough for all of the wonderful testimony you have shared and for turning your life to God and following His calling for you to minister to women and people such as me! I have always been a believer in God, but never knew how to take it to the next level. I practiced what you taught me and have been amazed at how faithful God is. God is truly AMAZING!!!”
No More Shame (Lysa’s Testimony)
Many women walk alone haunted by the shame of past mistakes or the accusing lies of Satan. We think that by hiding these hurts that they’ll just fade away. Instead, they quietly erode our most precious relationships. Lysa has experienced this pain, and tells the inspiring story of how Jesus transformed her journey. Her powerful presentation guides women to:
- Stop shame from blocking God’s blessings.
- Allow God to heal any wound and break free from control of the past.
- Share healing with other hurting women to redeem painful memories.
- Rediscover the joy that helps keep life in perspective.
“I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for leading us in a wonderful spiritual retreat. EVERYONE I talked to, both young and old, thoroughly enjoyed your talks. What a blessing to have you share your heart and what Christ has done in your heart and mind. You were such an inspiration to everyone!!”
Lysa’s Adoption Story
Lysa and her family chose to say yes to something that changed not only their lives but countless others as well. Their story has garnered national media attention from Good Morning America, O Magazine, The Oprah Winfrey Show and many others. Not only will her personal story inspire you, but you will also learn from Lysa a simple yet profound prayer that will prepare your heart daily so you don’t miss His amazing plan for your life.
What if you had the confidence to face anything that happens? What if you knew that good could come out of any cirumstance? As a wife, mother, and ministry leader, Lysa is no stranger to the fears that women face. This encouraging message will strengthen your faith in God as Lysa shows how to:
- Reduce controlling fear by placing your deepest desires into His hands.
- Embrace a sense of worth by realizing your desirability to Christ.
- Apply proven Biblical examples to modern-day decisions.
- Make your walk with God an exhilarating journey.
“I just want to thank you for the work you do. I was blessed with the opportunity to meet you 2 1/2 years ago when you came to California to speak at our church’s women’s retreat. Having the opportunity to sit and eat dinner with you was a special time for me. I was so excited when I found the Encouragement for Today messages and am taken back to that retreat every single time that I see your name on the message of the day. That retreat profoundly touched my life and I just wanted to thank you. May God richly bless every day of your life as you bless the rest of us.”
Developing the Character to Match My Calling
God never meant for us to reduce Him to something on our to do list. He wants a thriving, vibrant relationship with us where we experience Him throughout our day. This session will breathe new life in your journey with God as you:
- Gain new perspectives on the importance of the events in your everday life.
- Better understand the pathway to your calling.
- Learn to trust God in deeper ways than ever before.
Pregnancy Care Center Banquets and Adoption Fundraising Events:
After finding great healing in her local Crisis Pregnancy Center’s post abortion Bible study, Lysa has gone on to be a voice for the unborn. Sharing her own tragic choice of abortion in podiums throughout the country, she is determined to help women heal from the shame of abortion and even more urgently to help those in a crisis pregnancy to choose life. Lysa has also gained a unique perspective on the beauty of adoption since adopting her sons from Liberia, Africa. Her story has inspired audiences nationwide, including coverage on The Oprah Winfrey Show.
Here is what some directors had to say after having Lysa at their events:
“To listen to people talk, the best thing we’ve ever done was invite Lysa to Abilene. We’ve been complimented, praised to the hilt and chewed out (by a person who said I didn’t tell her how good it was going to be so she hadn’t cancelled a standing (big) hair appointment to attend). Congratulations. Well deserved praise!”
“Lysa was wonderful and her personal assistant, Holly Good was an angel! God used Lysa’s message to challenge us all and the response was incredible.”
Wise leadership is crucial to the success of any Women’s Ministry. Hear Lysa’s adventure of being called to lead Proverbs 31 Ministries, which encourages over 200,000 women across North America. Her seminar uncovers five crucial choices every leader must make, plus the secrets to developing a dynamic team. Lysa will empower you to:
- Attract more women to get involved with your ministry.
- Identify gaps on your leadership team and learn how to fill those positions.
- Show women how God can turn their past pain into effective ministry.
- Distinguish God’s direction for your ministry with confidence.
Here’s what one attendee recently said after participating in a leadership event with Lysa:
“I’m still basking in the love and lessons that I learned. The presence of the Lord was tangible and His love was ministering to each woman there. Thank you, Lysa, for serving the Lord and serving us.”
The Bathtub is Overflowing, but I Feel Drained:
The journey of motherhood is a constant adventure. As a mother of five, Lysa know about the ‘mommy stress’ that comes with managing a home and a life. In this workshop, Lysa shares with humor and compassion how to release your stress and find refreshment. Whether your kids are toddlers or teens, she will help you:
- Feel a calm assurance that God is active in your parenting.
- Overcome ‘to-do’ list tyranny and free more time for deeper relationships.
- Implement proven strategies to let consequences scream, so you don’t have to.
- Replace ‘Wonder-Woman’ syndrome by taking God’s provision moment-by-moment.
“Lysa is one of my favorite authors and speakers. This book is definitely her best! It deals with a mother’s heart which is where successful mothering begins. Lysa’s transparency endears her to her readers until they feel they know her personally and her love for our Savior encourages them to know Him better. This is a must read for any mother who needs to know that she is not alone on this crazy journey of motherhood.”
A Christmas to Remember:
Hear the amazing story of how God took a simple Christmas prayer and changed Lysa’s entire family. Her message leads women back to the true meaning of Christmas, and brings many to Christ for the first time. Your holiday event will be enhanced as Lysa:
- Reveals how small acts of trusting God can lead to unexpected miracles.
- Moves women from going through the motions to having a joy-filled Christmas.
- Presents the gospel in a way that appeals to any woman.
8 Things Every Wife Should Know:
Marriage is an adventure that doesn’t come with easy-to-follow instructions. Lysa shares personal stories from her own marriage that went from failing to fulfilling. Her seminar covers eight basic desires of your husband and practical ways to capture his heart today. Fall in love all over again as Lysa teaches you how to:
- Increase the creative romance with your husband.
- Embolden your husband to confidently overcome challenges.
- Build a deeper level of life-long trust in your relationship.
- Understand how God empowers and protects your marriage.
This Crazy Little Thing Called Love:
Building a great marriage isn’t a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice. Lysa and her husband, Art, share creative ways to make good choices as they relate to expectations, communication, intimacy, and more. This seminar is filled with humor, guidance, and truth that help couples discover how love can last for a lifetime. Art and Lysa will help you:
- Better understand each others needs thus reducing your conflict.
- Rediscover the things that will make your marriage fun.
- Identify and eliminate the things that are hindering your intimacy.
- Put divorce proof tactics in place to strengthen the legacy you are creating.
“This Crazy Little Thing Called Love” sessions include:
Great Expectations, Great Sex-pectations, Bridging the Communication Gap, Giving Your Family a Spiritual Vision, and The Legacy of Lasting Relationships.